Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Why Am I blocked?! By this buyer?!!!

Guest Guest

Gemstones - PURPLE COPPER TURQUOISE, PEARLS, AMETHYST PENDANT!!! SET IN SOLID STERLING SILVER!!! for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:29517585)

So, Dear Edmund1000,

We regret to inform you that your bid has been deleted from the auction 29517585 offered by StorminaTcup (3809

The reason given was - The buyer has placed bids/purchases on multiple similar items.

You can check the resasons a bid can be deleted. If you believe that the seller doesn't have a genuine reason for deleting your bid, please use Fraud Watch to alert us.

If you have feedback or need help, please contact us or call us on 0861 88 0861.

bidorbuy.co.za

South Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

PS

Dear S,

We regret to inform you that your bid has been deleted from the auction 29516891 offered by StorminaTcup (3809 rating5.gif) verifieduser.gif.

444118-236218513-s.gif

LOVELY TOPAZ SHATTUCKITE PENDANT! SOLID STERLING SILVER !!! (Product Code: po:145;STERLINGPENDANTAMETHYSTCABACHON)

The reason given was - The buyer has placed bids/purchases on multiple similar items.

You can check the resasons a bid can be deleted. If you believe that the seller doesn't have a genuine reason for deleting your bid, please use Fraud Watch to alert us.

If you have feedback or need help, please contact us or call us on 0861 88 0861.

bidorbuy.co.za

South Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

Edited by Edmund1000
PS

Guest Guest

PURPLE COPPER TURQUOISE, PEARLS, AMETHYST PENDANT!!! SET IN SOLID STERLING SILVER!!!

You are not permitted to ask this seller questions

ic_ask.gif Ask StorminaTcup (3809 rating5.gif) verifieduser.gif a Question

← Back to item 29517585

Please Note: Trying to contact the seller directly and thereby bypassing the bidorbuy system, is against bidorbuy Terms and Conditions. bidorbuy monitors the Questions and Answers on items and reserves the right to take appropriate action if a violation of terms is detected.

Your Question: "I did NOTHING wrong!!! You took me for a ride! Now you block me?! BOB can NOT be fooled! I hope... Nor can SARS be...! Shame on you - not US!"

Maximum 1000 Characters

tick.png Send Your Question to the Seller

Edited by Edmund1000
"be"

MsPlod

I suspect that StorminaTcup is worried that you might be interested in proving that the item is already in the country?

Just a thought...

BumbleBabe

Was this seller not told that he/she must change the shipping?

MsPlod
I suspect that StorminaTcup is worried that you might be interested in proving that the item is already in the country?

What I should have said - that you are AGAIN going to prove that the item is already in the country. You proved it fairly spectacularly the first time.:amuse:

Was this seller not told that he/she must change the shipping?

That was my understanding...:huh:

BumbleBabe
What I should have said - that you are AGAIN going to prove that the item is already in the country. You proved it fairly spectacularly the first time.:amuse:

Very confusing :confused:

Miss Jewels

...and BoB said seller has many items that need editing and could take some time to adjust the shipping. But have a look....weekend auctions were running (new listings) crazy Wednesday auctions yet to open (new listings). Where is the justice in the system? BoB really needs to take action, Now!

BumbleBabe
...and BoB said seller has many items that need editing and could take some time to adjust the shipping. But have a look....weekend auctions were running (new listings) crazy Wednesday auctions yet to open (new listings). Where is the justice in the system? BoB really needs to take action, Now!

I for one agree with you.

There is no reason for the yet to open to still be there, there cant be any bids on them yet.

Or are we missing something AGAIN?

Miss Jewels

And they're lying 3rd for the top sellers! What a joke! For selling R1.00 (maybe R50.00) items and getting their money out of postage. We're definately missing something. I was also under the impression they were not allowed to do any new listings. It just goes to show, some will do what they want, when they want, and how they want. Shame, poor Edmund has been blocked because he pointed out certain facts.

I for one agree with you.

There is no reason for the yet to open to still be there, there cant be any bids on them yet.

Or are we missing something AGAIN?

Edited by Miss Jewels
spelling

BumbleBabe

Well I say the wheel will turn, you bite you will get bitten.

mellowred

I'm starting the countdown ..... :blink1:

RISadler

What's a "resason"?

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I think a little accounting is needed--1000 items at R1 =R50 in commision to bob-selling only 100 at R291 (which is the actual selling price after shipping is added and the seller would list at this price and seriously only sell much less and list much less-hypothetical of course) would give bob R1455.00 IN COMMISSION.SO why is it allowed !!BUT!!!Lets say these are mainly promotional listings the listing fees on 1000 items is R5000 for bob and the listing fees on 100 items is only R 500!!!

That is possibly a reason that bob does not pursue this postage problem as enthusiastically as expected??As with many things it comes down to the financial numbers!!!B.OB will actually lose huge turnover by stopping this practise of R1 listings and sellers making money on postage.I am sure there will be a logical response that could make me look like an idiot but this is what i think.

Hope i can find a bunker somewhere like that wikileaks guy.

qball

Bob does not allow it. The seller has been taken to task on this and we feel the seller is making an effort to resolve this, should they not, we reserve the right to take further punitive steps against the seller. As I said earlier, continued new threads on this topic will be closed.