Sign in to follow this  
ArxValdex

Sellers Copying Photos

ArxValdex

Now I have heard of sellers copying other sellers listings but this one is rediculous! My company logo is clearly displayed in the photo and this seller copied the photo anyway, most probably too lazy to do his/her own research!

Headsets & Microphones - Canyon Headset 2m cable, Large pads, Graffiti Railwhip + FREE CANYON tag key chain CNL-HP02B for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:29954109)

Right smack on the top of the photo is my company logo clearly displayed.....the nerve!

Miss Jewels

I think some people just have an absolute cheek. I also have one buyer who uses my pictures AND then still copies my descriptions! I take time to measure my stones, weigh the ring, take all the dimensions, etc, and this then appears on her auctions too. Worst part is, I know she does not have any equipment to be able to do this. It's just so unfair. Cherry on the cake is, my MJ logo even appears on some of the rings. She just takes the wording Miss Jewels out and replaces it with her own! SAD.:hm:

Edited by Miss Jewels
spelling

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Now I have heard of sellers copying other sellers listings but this one is rediculous! My company logo is clearly displayed in the photo and this seller copied the photo anyway, most probably too lazy to do his/her own research!

Headsets & Microphones - Canyon Headset 2m cable, Large pads, Graffiti Railwhip + FREE CANYON tag key chain CNL-HP02B for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:29954109)

Right smack on the top of the photo is my company logo clearly displayed.....the nerve!

HI

A case of any advertising is good advertising??Seriously this is just not on!

neil

BumbleBabe
HI

A case of any advertising is good advertising??Seriously this is just not on!

neil

Why is it that nothing is being done about this. We just spend most of our weekend taking pics so I know how awful it is to set up each item and make it look good.

I could never do something like that to some one ells :sad2:

kyle2

Hey, thats a No No for sure, I would contact the infringing seller and give them a warning and ask Bob for assistance on this one.:evil:

mellowred

Put up a listing directed at smf777 "Photo for sale - Listing limited - for smf777 only".

Offer him the use of your photo at a price (say R5,000). Then invite him to view your listing via his Q&A.

Someone did it once before and I think it is a brilliant way of letting him know you are not impressed.

brands online

This is why we had to resort to watermarking. Now if only there was a way to watermark the actual "product lines" that we have up one week and the next 10 others follow suit....:idea:

MsPlod
Put up a listing directed at smf777 "Photo for sale - Listing limited - for smf777 only".

Offer him the use of your photo at a price (say R5,000). Then invite him to view your listing via his Q&A.

Someone did it once before and I think it is a brilliant way of letting him know you are not impressed.

LOL!!!

And bingo - the auction has closed with no winners... AND the picture appears to have been edited too!