Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Please Help, 100 Watch List Items Gone!

DestinysAngels

Morning Cuan/Andries,

:confused::cry:I have a big problem now, i have listed a 100 items and added it to my watch list about a month and a half ago, when i wanted to list them i realized they were all gone. I have not cleared my cookies so this is impossible for it to just dissapear. I cannot relist them and re-type everything as this would truely be a waste of time now. Please could you see what the problem is, i know for a fact it was there still at the end of November but everytime a new month starts my auctions dissapear, this time round it were there for longer, what do i do now!

DestinysAngels

:worried:Morning Cuan, could you please assist me with this problem, did the Pick List Expire or what happened, is there any way to retrieve the Auctions, there are 100 and i wanted to list it this week, especially the toys in the Crazy Auction on Wednesday for Cristmas, if i don't list this week i will have to wait untill next year as i will not get them sold. Please just check for me and see where the problem is, i did not clean or clear my Cookies at all, these listings were there for 2 months why did it dissapear, i am really confused!

qball

Hi

Our system clears out the watch list 7 days after the close of the item. Apologies for this, I don't think is a way to re-instate them. Because these are also stored on the database side, this is done to minimise data storage issues.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Cuan

DestinysAngels
Hi

Our system clears out the watch list 7 days after the close of the item. Apologies for this, I don't think is a way to re-instate them. Because these are also stored on the database side, this is done to minimise data storage issues.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Cuan

Thank you for the reply, i suppose i have to get to work then!:hm:

RISadler

Huh? If they're your own listings, then just retrieve them through the "sellers" page.