Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Please protect sellers by reporting, spiteful, ill willed, lowbrow, buyers!

ATA STAMP CENTRE
roflmao ... I read that as Excretable

See, i told you i made them up

ATA STAMP CENTRE
pes·tif·er·ous adj.1. a. Producing or breeding infectious disease.

b. Infected with or contaminated by an epidemic disease.

2. Morally evil or deadly; pernicious.

3. Bothersome; annoying.

Sorry, didn't have time for the others... :laugh:

Now now.qball this is a public forum,hopefully you are not referring to anyone and calling them names

neil

qball

Hi Neil

Not at all... just the dictionary definition! :razz:

Guest Guest
pes·tif·er·ous adj.1. a. Producing or breeding infectious disease.

b. Infected with or contaminated by an epidemic disease.

2. Morally evil or deadly; pernicious.

3. Bothersome; annoying.

Sorry, didn't have time for the others... :laugh:

Order order!!!

PS LOL! Cuan of all people ~I'm stunned~ - it must be the end of the year man...

Please, do NOT close this thread! Let it run...

Why? We need to report these "Morally evil, truly bothersome, extremely annoying and clearly infected by some epidemic, moral degenerating disease....": That is a shortish version of the neutral description from a BOB police gunslinger; on these, bordering on awful not nasty, buyers... I think... :angel:

JPBon

How about; a person of subnormal intelligence : oplichter; histrion, dissimulator, dissembler, postiche, pasquinade,

mellowred

So Cuan, what is the verdict?

Are we allowed to use insulting words and phrases just so long as no one understands them?

qball

Are we allowed to use insulting words and phrases just so long as no one understands them?

Short answer - no. :grin:

lilythepink

I got banned for a week, remember, when someone sneaked a preview of one of my PM's to voldermort in January where I explained what I meant in a posting!

So, all please listen to Cuan's very appropriate "no". :grin:

MsPlod

Lily gives a good answer here, just make sure you don't explain them to anyone in a PM!!:grin:

Anyhow, the issue of buyers besmirching sellers in unnecessarily bad or abusive ratings has been left far behind.

It brings to mind those rather tragic individuals (are we allowed to call them tragic?) who abuse shop assistants and waitrons, chefs and hoteliers, etc. simply because they can and/or because they are taking their own bad day out on someone else.

Edited by MsPlod

mellowred
It brings to mind those rather tragic individuals (are we allowed to call them tragic?) who abuse shop assistants and waitrons, chefs and hoteliers, etc. simply because they can and/or because they are taking their own bad day out on someone else.

It all comes back to karma. The "tragic individuals" get out of bed in the morning just knowing that someone is going to do something wrong to upset their day.

And voilà ... it happens.

Guest Guest

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for 100% Original Sennheiser CX380 SPORT II - Noi...

23 Dec 2010

Comment: This must be the worst buying experience I had on BOB. Almost 2 Months now and I have not received my purchase. Seller no help. Sorry

byavs730222 (34 rating1.gif)

Response:

You are lie, we have all records between us and we always reply and help u on time, everybody know we reply to any email within 24 hours!!

How can a seller defend him or herself against this kind of [varkagtige] self-important buyers?!!

Wonderdeal is one FANTASTIC seller on BOB! Fast, truly honest and ALWAYS answering questions! One of the BEST sellers I dealt with thus far. Their goods are fantastic! Not the reject scrap I bought in the beginning here... A sad fact.

That [@##$%^%$#] self-important buyer is one of many who try to disgrace one of the best oversea sellers on BOB!

I make today a public request to work for free for BOB - to send emails to these distasteful Mickey mouse, thinking they are BOBking buyers... to warn them. I shall do what you tell me - but PLEASE, let us help all the honest sellers ASAP!

The sellers on BOB has NO revenge mechanism in place against this kind of demoralizing filth!

We can make it happen! One by one,,,

Edited by Edmund1000

qball

Unfortunately we don't allow "vigilantes" nor would we give you permission to contact the buyer to give them a piece of your mind. The rating is between the buyer and seller, the seller can contact us if they have a problem.

Thanks for the understanding in this regard:smile:

Guest Guest
Unfortunately we don't allow "vigilantes" nor would we give you permission to contact the buyer to give them a piece of your mind. The rating is between the buyer and seller, the seller can contact us if they have a problem.

Thanks for the understanding in this regard:smile:

Hello Cuan

I do understand - please email a BOB enrollment form please. I shall even more happily do it when BOB pays me to do it. :biggrin:

PS One of these ugly buyers was a seller too... He left a terribly mean rating to another seller... I went to one of his items and told him that I'm going to report him for rating abuse... Guess what? He ate his own words - negative rating gone in a few hours. Poor seller has a 100% positive rating again! One by one makes a difference... Kindness kills Hate. :smile:

Guest Guest
Negative rating for SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE BADGE ASHTRAY. HAS &quo... 26 Dec 2010 Comment: Piece of junk

on wayjen (901 rating4.gif) verifieduser.gif Response: We clearly pointed out the condition of item. Did you not view all the pictures of item that was posted before you placed you bid? 27 Dec 2010

What a mean thing to do to this seller! :disgusted: If this rating is not unfair and overripe to be deleted, BOB is not anybody's uncle! Please BOB! What did this seller wrong? NOTHING! - Why rate the seller negative, if you the buyer are the real hoener...?!

If you are an ass ("Donkey" Yea right...) - abstain!

Edited by Edmund1000
Please...

Guest Guest

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for: "CRAZY AUCTION" STARTS AT R1, Spy D... 23 Dec 2010 Comment: Electronicpro are not interested it proper service delivery and does not reply to update me !!!! They don't even answer cell 0822000096 ?answer their : by 6507225079084 (17 rating1.gif)

Electronicpro Response: Dear buyer,we do care ur benefit, that's why we double check ur postal address so the parcel can reach to ur hand safe,parcel was in Margate since 22nd

I know this seller - very kind and, they always reply very fast! Look at their kind reply to him! This is so wrong man!

Alas, not only is this ID-number-name BOB buyer extremely rude, he is actually posting the personal cell number of the seller for anybody to use or misuse. Unless it is his own... (Wonder what the seller's real name is... Mutinus Caninus (Google his name...) ~ Alias Black Listed? :nuts:)

NB Sellers have NO defence against this kind of mean buyers, unless one reports them... One by One...

Edited by Edmund1000

Vinyl Lady Decals

This person doesn't appear to be too wise anyway, his/her username is an ID number

Guest Guest
This person doesn't appear to be too wise anyway, his/her username is an ID number

Hi! Exactly.

Negative rating for 4.3" WinCE6 Car GPS Navigation FREE 2GB ... 28 Dec 2010 Comment: Package apparently got lost, can get no response whatsoever from courier company, was suppose to be a xmas present, so would actually want to cancel@ by Max555 (4)

Response: Sorry if the parcel got lost, we'll happy to resend you new one if u contact us & lets work together,or you only want negative ratings for eachother?

So, a seller gets a negative rating because a courier company is at fault... That buyer clearly did not contact the seller first - No, a negative rating and: now they want to "cancel" the deal - money back too?! :disgusted:... Is BOB becoming some sort of circus or what?!

By the way... So, does it mean that the buyer got the parcel... - only too late for their liking?! Slip of the finger perhaps..? Have a good check on that buyer please - maybe something not right there...

Please take a GOOD look at the reply of Wonderdeal! They are "unreal" kind to that person who tries to besmear them in public! What does Wonderdeal do? They will resend those items for free! From China!!! How many sellers on BOB are willing to do that? :amazed:...!

NB! Dear Wonderdeal, please make 100% sure that this seller did NOT sign for the parcel and - BEFORE you even think about resending the item to that RUDE buyer - let them remove that 100% unfair rating first.

Wonderdeal, I personally think that you are a truly exceptional seller on BOB. You not only walk the extra mile man - you even carry the person for that extra mile! Respect and Godspeed to you.

Edited by Edmund1000
Toning down...

qball

Please tone down the posts. Should it continue, an infraction will be given and the thread removed.

Thank you

Cuan

Guest Guest

Hello Cuan

Can a buyer publish a seller's contact info in a rating - seemingly out of some sort of nonobjective revenge? By doing so, also making it possible for anybody to contact that number-holder... And can one use your ID as a username please....:

Thank you.

Rating by : They don't even answer cell 0822000096 ? answer their...:bla-bla-bla by 6507225079084

PS You can easily find all the pages with google.com where the real cell and the 6507... numbers are on.... Google: "6507225079084"

qball

It is not condoned or acceptable practice, but we cannot stop a user from publishing this information, we can obviously edit it or delete it should the recipient complain to us.

Using your ID as a username is entirely up to you, we wouldn't recommend it for security reasons, anyone could "borrow" the number and misuse it.