Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Please protect sellers by reporting, spiteful, ill willed, lowbrow, buyers!

Guest Guest

Please protect sellers by reporting rude, spiteful, ill willed, lowbrow, ignorant and plain stupid buyers!

Look at this please: All Negative ratings received by kurtenae on bidorbuy.co.za

Then at this: kurtenae (3159 rating5.gif) 3115 positive ratings!

This seller has very clearly work his/her "behind" off too - to get to that ratings... HOW dare an old-hand BOB buyer give him/her a negative rating for that reason?! The "what-have-you..." buyer should just charge the batteries! I have one too. This [self-censored] buyer must feel so-o mighty now...

Please warn seller HarryMac: Reasons for: All Negative ratings received by HarryMac on bidorbuy.co.za and delete that rating abuse of the [self-censored] buyer. PLEASE!

Look at the history of HarryMac:

Negative rating for HarryMac: This buyer will not give you a chance to try and resolve the matter we told him he could return item...instead he rated us negative by Gem Shop (18786 ) verifieduser.gif

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for HarryMac: Buyers are so quick to give negative rating even before ther contacting the seller this works two ways I have ask to send the item back will replace by starshoot (335 )

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for HarryMac: Buyer a total waste of time. cant pay for the bids that he makes and want to send me silly remarks! Will forward all to bob. by micavdm (537 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at the history of HarryMac - how he rate sellers!:

All Negative ratings given to sellers on bidorbuy.co.za by HarryMac

Funny how he picks many crooks! LOL What goes around comes around... [Like they say: A person's actions, whether good or bad, will often have consequences for that person.]

Sorry BOB! Most sellers do their best and then get whipped because of ignorance, stupidity or clearly plain spitefulness?

What happen to email, a phone or cellphone etc?

1. Did this buyer write to the seller?
  2. Did this buyer phone the seller?
  3. Did he send it back?
  4. Did he ask for a refund and refrain from misusing the rating system?
  5. Did he charge the batteries? He says nothing.
  6. How could the seller prevented that negative? There is NO way he could have!
  7. A neutral rating? No, seller clearly too rude...

Alas..., it is maybe now too much admin work for BOB. But let's take them out please - one by one...

Edited by Edmund1000

ClickandShip

Bid or Buy will surely be thrilled...but EXACTLY due to the above I have committed to finding a job, even if I have to slave away and live in debt till the day I die. I don't believe that there is a single seller on Bid or Buy that has not had to receive an unfair / totally unwarranted rating from a buyer that could not be bothered to resolve a matter and has no fear to receive a Negative in return, as what do they care? They don't have an income that may be affected...

Guest Guest

1x1_trans.gifsuurknol..JPG.51730b25c686a02ae4dd6968951cf04e.JPGNegative rating for R15,000.00 Rare **DIAMOND** MEN'S KRUG B...

04 Oct 2010

Comment:

everything this seller sells is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!do your research before buying it, they create fake web sites and the watches are cheaply made

by sikhulacivils (17)

1x1_trans.gifResponse:

Watches are GENUINE. Everything we sell is genuine. I can show you multiple websites where these are sold for thousands. Check on Amazon.co.uk too.

So, buyer "sikhulacivils" clearly proclaims: "everything this seller sells is FAKE!.., they create fake web sites..." Just one question: How can a buyer get away with public, written slander like this?

1x1_trans.gifsuurknol..JPG.51730b25c686a02ae4dd6968951cf04e.JPGNegative rating for **R5,000.00** HUGO BOSS Authentic Unisex Sung...

28 Apr 2009

1x1_trans.gifComment:

(TERIBLE)SATURDAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED BT ITS WENS ALREADY AND STILL DONT HAV IT YUR 24 H IS 48 H (PEOPLE DONT PAY THAT 95 RAND)

by almyn (1)

Response:

READ THE ITEM DESCRIPTION!!! WEEKENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS EXCLUDED. WHAT? CAN'T YOU READ? ITS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY. GO FIGHT W/ THE GOVERNMENT LOL :)

Apart from being a clearly arrogant and illiterate, the buyer has totally molested the rating system too. So to speak.

suurknol..JPG.51730b25c686a02ae4dd6968951cf04e.JPGNegative rating for **R10,000.00** DIAMOND LADIES KRUG BAUMEN Bla...

05 Aug 2009

Comment:

No banking details

by torti (293)

Response:

Due to family medical emergency I could [not] respond. I have already emailed you asking if you'd like to proceed now.

What an outright coldhearted, NASTY buyer... Rating abuser!

PS Just a few...!

ATA STAMP CENTRE

I See she recently bought a seduction bra-does not look like it worked -still seems frustrated

neil

MsPlod

Phew!!

Her first purchase had me really gasping until I found out that it was a watch...

Casio Men's Edifice Stainless Steel ****...

It was the edifice and the **** part that got me!:rolleyes:

PS: Aha!! The whirling dervish censorbug got me again... Well, just go to her ratings and have a look at the very first rating she gave to a seller...

Edited by MsPlod
Aha!! censored...

lilythepink
Some buyers should rather buy from the shops!

8 ratings given to sellers - 6 of them NEGATIVE! I got my first one from her. Be careful, Very careful!

All ratings given to sellers on bidorbuy.co.za by vscheffer

Well, take a note of vscheffer's own ratings - down to 83%. Hope she'll be "banished" soon and sellers will be able to heave a great sigh of relief!

BumbleBabe

Just a very unhappy person that would not give some one ells their spot in the sun.

Very sad

lilythepink

What happened to JP's post about the bra? lol

Sorry, just seen it wasn't you, JP! But a most pertinent observation by Neil! Just goes to show, even if you have the greatest figure if you aren't a pleasant person then you won't have too many friends.

Edited by lilythepink

Guest Guest
I See she recently bought a seduction bra-does not look like it worked -still seems frustrated

neil

A seduction bra?! \:embarrest:/...

Well, she clearly does not wear it on BOB...! :oops:

I think both her nibble rings got stuck to her bellyring... (Nibble is actually spelled with a double "P"... But my spellchecker advised me to be tactful. ) What a NASTY person she is!

Name them - shame them! Why? We should NOT ever tolerate BOB Rage - full stop!

A SMILE is as free as a billion sunrays!

Edited by Edmund1000
s

ATA STAMP CENTRE
What happened to JP's post about the bra? lol

Sorry, just seen it wasn't you, JP! But a most pertinent observation by Neil! Just goes to show, even if you have the greatest figure if you aren't a pleasant person then you won't have too many friends.

"Pert" - inent -thats how i like them

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE
abreviation

lilythepink
"Pert" - inent -thats how i like them

Would you remove the bra, Neil? Remember - a nasty person might rate you as a pervert!! You are warned. ROFL

kyle2

I think the relative anonymity that is found on bob, gives some people an outlet to vent their frustrations out on others, with little or no repercussion, these pathetic people know that by giving bad ratings like this they are affecting someone’s livelihood and in some sick way this empowers them to a degree. Sad little people.:mad:

lilythepink
I think the relative anonymity that is found on bob, gives some people an outlet to vent their frustrations out on others, with little or no repercussion, these pathetic people know that by giving bad ratings like this they are affecting someone’s livelihood and in some sick way this empowers them to a degree. Sad little people.:mad:

You've hit the nail on the head! Nasty people should be invited to join this forum and, hopefully, learn to laugh at themselves - and at life!

qball

Whilst we encourage lively debate, I would ask that you refrain from calling people "pathetic" or "nasty", as this is a public forum.

Thank you.

Guest Guest
Whilst we encourage lively debate, I would ask that you refrain from calling people "pathetic" or "nasty", as this is a public forum.

Thank you.

Dear Cuan

I do apologize. My primal instinct got the better of me...[Although you may think: " :wtf: man...!!!"] Honestly.

What would be generally allowed please?

Maybe a: "Human-pig" [A coarse obnoxious person.] or "a Creep" (Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric.) or even a "human grunter" [A person who grunts...]

Please, be kind to the Kindtobob...!

~Smiles~

Kind regards

:bigsmile:

Edited by Edmund1000
Adding a genuine friendly face.

ClickandShip

Classic...

Negative rating for Intex - My First Gym 16 Oct 2010

Comment: its been 6wks since u received payment, no responce, no tracking numba and NO PRODUCT RECEIVED! Its my babys bday in 3days and her present didnt cme by

Response: EFT payment - Ref: 3VPPSJ - 15 Oct 16:51 You will receive your tracking on next posting day as advised in the listing. Thank you 16 Oct 2010

qball
Dear Cuan

I do apologize. My primal instinct got the better of me...[Although you may think: " :wtf: man...!!!"] Honestly.

What would be generally allowed please?

Maybe a: "Human-pig" [A coarse obnoxious person.] or "a Creep" (Someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric.) or even a "human grunter" [A person who grunts...]

Please, be kind to the Kindtobob...!

~Smiles~

Kind regards

:bigsmile:

Unfortunately those would not be permitted either... :grin:

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Maybe we could use a few of these:pestiferous,disputatious,satiating,surfeiting,calumnious,excrecable

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Neil

I see you made a tasty meal of the dictionary:grin:

MsPlod

One might also use various names which humans have most unkindly given to plants and animals...

"common slit-faced bat" is one which works for me almost every time :amuse:,

Then there is "perdepispos", "b@stard toadflax", "knobweed" and... whoops - this is Forum CW - I'm off...chase.gif

Edited by MsPlod

Guest Guest
Unfortunately those would not be permitted either... :grin:

:biggrin:...

PS... Sorry for that lonely smiley face... but, That's a soft reflection of my current facial expression... Why? I surely thought so too... Was just hoping... LOL!

PPS

One might also use various names which humans have most unkindly given to plants and animals...

"common slit-faced bat" is one which works for me almost every time :amuse:,

Then there is "perdepispos", "b@stard toadflax", "knobweed" and... whoops - this is Forum CW - I'm off...chase.gif

LOL! Hilarious! I nearly fell off the chair a minute ago!

Edited by Edmund1000
PPS

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi Neil

I see you made a tasty meal of the dictionary:grin:

Dictionary??you mean they may be actual words?i just made them up to keep q ball busy .

NEIL

mellowred
Maybe we could use a few of these:pestiferous,disputatious,satiating,surfeiting,calumnious,excrecable

roflmao ... I read that as Excretable

qball

pes·tif·er·ous adj.1. a. Producing or breeding infectious disease.

b. Infected with or contaminated by an epidemic disease.

2. Morally evil or deadly; pernicious.

3. Bothersome; annoying.

Sorry, didn't have time for the others... :laugh: