Sign in to follow this  
MsPlod

Business as usual?

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

I am rather confused?:confused:

This post appeared to be quite definite?

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/shipping-post-office-courier-issues/12033-local-dropshippers.html#post93547

And this post - IMO - appeared to confirm it?

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/shipping-post-office-courier-issues/12033-local-dropshippers.html#post93559

But nonetheless, for as yet - still to open - Friday crazy auctions...

Other Rings - DESIGNER DIAMOND ETERNITY RING!!! - CZ DIAMONDS SET IN 18K WHITE GOLD GP size 6 for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:29721557)

"FROM OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA. Your item is sent via International Express Mail Services (3-4days) to SA. Thereafter Reg insured mail to local postal adress (3-4days). SA customs may impose 20% import duty on sales price and 14% vat. All above costs are already included in shipping charges for this item: R145 PER item won.

R75 extra for 2 day delivery service. (December only)"

Not only is it still being advertised as coming from "outside South Africa" - folks are being encouraged to add an extra R75 for a 2 day delivery service. From OVERSEAS!! :shock:

If BoB are OK with this, then I am going to be trading sooooo soon with some items from my cousin in Canada :cool: :awesome: :biggrin:

Edited by MsPlod
syntax

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

Cuan, can you please shed some light on this matter? I thought this problem was sorted and that StorminaTcup would not be allowed to further mislead buyers with their 'dropshipping' postage charges.... :colbert:

qball    11
qball

Please give the seller time to amend the listings, they have almost 900 listings to edit as this is included in the description as well.