Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

US Dollars - Please Help!

DestinysAngels

Morning Cuan/Andries,

:confused:I have a friend who might be interested in purchasing a Reborn Doll from me that is listed on BOB, she wants to know how much R3,500.00 is in US Dollars, as i have never sold Outside S.A. before i have no clue how to convert this, please could you assist me!

Here is the link to my Auction:

Reborn - Reborn Baby Girl *Angelique* Adorable by Destiny's Angels for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:29616625)

Thank You in Advance,

DA!

PS! Please also could you help me work out the Postage Cost!

Edited by DestinysAngels

RISadler

Although my name isn't Cuan or Andries, I'll nevertheless answer...

Try www.xe.com for an very accurate conversion.

As to payment, ABSA does Western Union... but you must discuss things with them beforehand as there are other costs involved.

alloway65

The ROE varies from minute to minute and also depends on the type of transaction. The current ABSA US Dollar conversion rate varies between 7.0431 & 6.7530. Say US$520.00...the best rate for you....plus there will be bank charges of about R300.00.

Hope this helps.

David

DestinysAngels

:grin:Thanks guys, i will contact BOB after i spoke to hubby, i will need help with this, does anyone know how much Postage to charge, Insured please or maybe a Courier, i would really appreciate any help!

RISadler

I'd go with a courier on this... they'll be able to tell you exactly how much it'll cost.

alloway65

Go to the PO web site, choose destination and weight of package....it is quite accurate.

Courier to the USA is Horrendous.

TheJeweller

I am not a seller but I think I have seen payment true BobPay with credit card online.

The courier: MyUS.com/SouthAfrica or Fedex.

Miss Jewels

Hi DA. Try FedEx for a quote. I'm sending a parcel to my son in Italy on Monday. and they're delivering to him Wednesday afternoon. Very reasonable rates and very reliable. I import most of my things using them.

:grin:Thanks guys, i will contact BOB after i spoke to hubby, i will need help with this, does anyone know how much Postage to charge, Insured please or maybe a Courier, i would really appreciate any help!