Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Puppy again on Auction!

JPBon

McMuffels (the pet friendly version of McMuffin) should write a script which prevents auctions being listed in those categories.

DestinysAngels

:wondering:I get a sickening feeling every time i see this, i will just keep on watching and keep on reporting, even if i go blue in the face!:surprised:

PS! Thank you MsPlod for the PM, it is greatly appreciated and thank you for keeping watch too, together we will make a difference!

RISadler

They should all be shot with blunt bullets!

BumbleBabe
:wondering:I get a sickening feeling every time i see this, i will just keep on watching and keep on reporting, even if i go blue in the face!:surprised:

PS! Thank you MsPlod for the PM, it is greatly appreciated and thank you for keeping watch too, together we will make a difference!

Well spotted I checked this morning but missed it :wondering:

DestinysAngels
Well spotted I checked this morning but missed it :wondering:

No worries, that section is my baby, i took it on and will try and keep it clean with BOB's assistance we cannot go wrong, thanks BB!:love:

lilythepink

You're doing a wonderful job, Destiny and BumbleBabe. Thank you both so much.

DestinysAngels
You're doing a wonderful job, Destiny and BumbleBabe. Thank you both so much.

:laugh:Thank you, i believe if we all stand together there is nothing we cannot accomplish!

DestinysAngels

And boom, gone it is, thanks BOB!:biggrin:

RISadler
And boom, gone it is, thanks BOB!:biggrin:

The auction may be gone, but what about the puppy?

lilythepink

Will probably be listed under "Buy Now". Poor little thing!

DestinysAngels
The auction may be gone, but what about the puppy?

:wondering:Ok now that is a scary question????? I'd rather not think about!!!!

BumbleBabe

We have to look out for them

kyle2
They should all be shot with blunt bullets!

They used to make square bullets for the original gattling gun with a crank handle, stick them up against a wall and turn the handle I say!:push:

RISadler

Or mauled by piranha poodles.

Guest Guest

Hi!

What is legal please - I searched the sellers guide section but there is zero about animals?! Where is the list of everything illegal please?

Is selling small animals legal? Only any animals on auction not legal? :surprised:

Thank you!

DestinysAngels
Hi!

What is legal please - I searched the sellers guide section but there is zero about animals?! Where is the list of everything illegal please?

Is selling small animals legal? Only any animals on auction not legal? :surprised:

Thank you!

:grin:Hiya, everything has been deleted and fixed by BOB this morning already, so you will not be able to view them anymore. The auction of live animals are not allowed on BOB but you may add them as a buy now option only, the rest of the listings all had contact details on and some were on auction with contact details, those are also not allowed and against the rules and buy nows with contact details are also not allowed. As far as i understand reptiles, fish (i think), spiders etc may be auctioned, but dogs, cats, birds, rats, guinea pigs, sheep, horses etc are not allowed to be auctioned at all, hope that helps!

Guest Guest

Hiya-too! :biggrin:

Thank you very much - stay on the prowl...! :sneaky:

Kind regards

xbertusr

Hi All,

Please note no live animal (sentient being) maybe sold on auction due to complaints received from the SPCA and other animal rights groups. The users are welocme to list the animals as buy now's.

Edited by qball

Guest Guest

Other Home & Living - Healthy English Bulldog Puppies Available. for sale in Giyani (ID:29797309)

:surprised: And this?

Healthy English Bulldog Puppies Available.

58f5a71e74424_111-hond..jpg.5ff8aaf09b6672f3607d3d0cfa895425.jpg

Male and female English bulldog puppies available and ready to go.they are healthy and health guaranteed. they are up to date on all their shots.13 weeks old puppies,they are very socialized and love to play with kids.they are looking for someone who will love to make them part of his/her family,shower them with lots of TLC and provide all their needs. they love to play with kids and they are absolutely gorgeous.If you know that you can do all that for the puppies, then get back to us via ( xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com) for more details. they are the best puppies ever.

Seller even leaves an email there - to smoke BOB too? :mad:

Edited by Edmund1000

xbertusr

Hi,

Thank you Edmund1000 for the alert, the listing was removed and the user was notified.

Guest Guest
... the listing was removed and the user was notified.

Bertus? Damn - you deleted that item like lightning fast?! Fantastic! Less than one minute after I wrote that post - gone! :nuts:

jphotography

Why can't BOB allow classifieds for puppies like the junkmail, instead of getting money as the owner sells them, they can get money on the classified listing?

I breed with yorkies and would not mind paying for a classified. Reason I will not put it on here as a buy now is because people want to come and view parents. One cannot give you details out in a buy now but you can give details out in a classified. BOB will make more money on classifieds for animals than from buy now.

DestinysAngels
Why can't BOB allow classifieds for puppies like the junkmail, instead of getting money as the owner sells them, they can get money on the classified listing?

I breed with yorkies and would not mind paying for a classified. Reason I will not put it on here as a buy now is because people want to come and view parents. One cannot give you details out in a buy now but you can give details out in a classified. BOB will make more money on classifieds for animals than from buy now.

:idea:I like this idea, although i advertise in Animal Talk, The Dog Magazine etc, there at least i know people who really want them will make the effort of buying the Magazine. Kusa also advertise the pups on their site and via Magazine which they send out to Breeders whom belong to them, i quite like this and it is much safer!