Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Why? Because she can...

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Auctions won 1 December 23:31pm, Payment effected 2 December 7:20am.

Buyer receives an SMS 6 December 11:19am, stating : Payment reminder on your auctions. Please make payment before 8 december. If no payment is made by 8th all items will be relisted. Angels Creations.

6 December - Buyer immediately requests confirmation of receipt of payment - NO RESPONCE.

7 December - Buyer calls Seller to Confirm as no response is received (Items will be relisted tomorow...)

Buyer is issued with 4 x Negative ratings against the sale as ''Dont understand that there is a 14 day delivery period. All items will be re-listed''

Delivery period was never the issue, just confirm receipt of payment after telling me that I did't pay!!

This is ridiculous, why do I now sit with 4 x Negative Ratings from a seller that could just have confirmed payment after TELLING ME I DIDNT PAY.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi C&S. If you have the proof of payment, forward it to community watch, explaining the situation. If you were not in the wrong, they will remove the rating.

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Payment was made via BoBpay so it reflected within minutes. I am really upset about this.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

Judging by the comments on the ratings one of you is airing the dirty laundry and the other is being hung out to dry. :awesome::bigsmile:

Neil

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Who will do the ironing out? :wondering:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Is cuan or admin domesticated??

neil

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Soooooo, all she did was file a SNC (getting all rating comments removed from her profile) and I sit with the Negatives on mine, and no goods, and no refund forthcoming either. L-O-V-E the system.

Vegar    10
Vegar

All will be well at the end of the day.

Your payment will be confirmed, negatives removed - seller will apologise ... ???

The seller deserves a big fat negative for neglecting to ship your item within reasonable time, ignoring communication and generally being a .... :mad:

tramps    10
tramps

hi guys and ladies. hope you all had a great xmas. my sister bought from someone who got blacklisted shortly after receiving payment. she battled to get her funds repaid as the seller refused to answer phone calls and e-mails. bob said that they coudn't help and eventually my sister got hold of the seller who was very rude and abrupt. as soon as the seller was told that they were going to lay a charge of theft against her if she never repaid her whole attitude changed and the funds were repaid. just something to think about, charge made before christmas guilty party arrested and locked up for christmas period only maybe going to court in the new year. not a nice thought and all for R105-00. but what about the other buyers who bought.

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Sooooo...today is exactly 2 months later.

I STILL sit with the ratings, and even though BoB has intervened, STILL no refund received.

What should I do next...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Sooooo...today is exactly 2 months later.

I STILL sit with the ratings, and even though BoB has intervened, STILL no refund received.

What should I do next...

Contact CW again, using the previous reference number, so that they know you have not been sorted out. CW handled my problem pretty quickly, if not entirely to my satisfaction but I am not losing any sleep over it. At least I am back to 100% ratings.

Lukeness    10
Lukeness

............wtf?