Sign in to follow this  
miraclebabycaw

might be totally wrong but this guy looks very suspicious

miraclebabycaw

Items recently sold by SSmit1976 on bidorbuy.co.za

note all the sales/bids in November to one user mommy2010 who has subsequently been blacklisted. Then 9/10 November sold about 12 items to about 3/4 different people and yet there are no ratings from any of them almost a month later on his name? Now he has a pile more games on wed auction. Might be legit but I've a bad feeling

lilythepink

I also smell a fish!

kyle2

All his auctions have been closed suddenly?:ninja:

donovink

You will notice that mommy2010 was blacklisted due to non payment to this particular seller so I don't think there is any cause for concern with mommy2010.

As for the rest, I see he has received 2 positive ratings although the one says no tracking no. received yet. So, may just be delays in him posting items. I see the games are different to those recently sold.

Anyway, I would also be concerned and before parting with my money would wait to see what happens with his ratings for previous sales.

@ kyle2 - I think you may be looking at recently sold items

kyle2

Anyway, I would also be concerned and before parting with my money would wait to see what happens with his ratings for previous sales.

@ kyle2 - I think you may be looking at recently sold items

Indeed, it seems that I was looking at the wrong page. nevermind then.

miraclebabycaw

donovink, the suspicious part is that mommy2010 bid on so many of his auctions only..no others, then all of a sudden was blacklisted (shill bidding maybe - takes a lot more than 4 negative ratings for non payment usually to get blacklisted?), no ratings given in over a month and a pile more items. As I say maybe legit, just don't want people to get caught out

mellowred

I don't buy games so have no idea of the prices, but is it possible that SSMit is selling at really low prices?

Yes, Mommy2010 did bid on several items, but so did Pugly who is pretty regular on the forum and has almost 300 purchases with 100% ratings. I doubt very much that he has any connection with SSMit. So I'd write off Mommy2010 too.

Perhaps Pugly has some insight ... are the prices very low?