Sign in to follow this  
Digitrade

Two accounts? - Clickandship & AyobaOnlineTrading

Digitrade

I had a suspicion that these two accounts were linked in some or other way. I reported the matter to CW and was informed that the account for AyobaOnlineShopping was a second APPROVED account for clickandship.

I thought that two accounts selling the same merchandise was not allowed? Why do you need a second account if you already have one? The second account seems to be managed in a very good manner. I also believe that buyers have the right to know who they are dealing with. The seller indicates in a listing that she is a verified seller, and there is no green tick next to the name?

Cases & Wallets - >>> ** BUY 1, GET 1 FREE!! ** HOLDS 48 CD/DVD DISCS - UNBREAKABLE FILE TYPE CD HOLDER <<< for sale in Zeerust (ID:29420887)

If Bidorbuy allows this for one user, then surely other users can not be ticked over the fingers for the same thing.

kyle2

Why don't you send Clickandship a PM and as her directly what the case is rather than drag this into the forum?

I am sure that Bob would not have allowed her to trade in this way if there was anything nefarious going on.:huh:

If Bob has indeed given her or anyone else for that matter, permission to have a second account, then it is at their discretion and so why the concern?

Digitrade

If Bob has indeed given her or anyone else for that matter, permission to have a second account, then it is at their discretion and so why the concern?

Bidorbuy can give permission to do this once an application is received. They do not have the time to monitor the account afterwards, therefor the report. My concern is that the first account might have had bad deals and bad purchases. The user might have been blocked by a seller, and suddenly the second account allows you to bid again. There are many concerns regarding such a second account.

Why don't you send Clickandship a PM and as her directly what the case is rather than drag this into the forum?

I do not have a problem with this user in any way, but that is what this forum is all about. Every member using this site have a right to decide if they want to deal with a certain user or not.

qball

The seller has permission for 2 accounts. The seller's Verified User status was removed temporarily due to the issues she encountered a short while ago. We have taken up the issue about the same items being listed on the 2 accounts, and have advised the seller that they cannot list the same items on both accounts.

Digitrade

Cuan, thank you for the response.

My concern is this:

The user will be allowed to bid again as a buyer with the new account, and have already made purchases as such. There might be sellers that have dealt with this user on previous occassions. She might be blocked by them. What prevents the second account from bidding on those sellers items again and retaliate with negative responses? Just a scenario. I think that the second account should not have a "Buyers status", and should only be allowed to trade as a seller.

kyle2

I do not have a problem with this user in any way, but that is what this forum is all about. Every member using this site have a right to decide if they want to deal with a certain user or not.

I really think that there are other sellers out there that are more deserving of this kind of attention.

Clickandship has not to my knowledge anyway, been anything, except perfectly helpful to all of her customers and if she has a second account, good for her, it means she will be twice as nice to everybody.

Digitrade

Clickandship has not to my knowledge anyway,

I checked your ratings, and do not see any ratings or dealings between you and the user mentioned. Why so defensive then? Where did you get all this knowledge from?

qball
Cuan, thank you for the response.

My concern is this:

The user will be allowed to bid again as a buyer with the new account, and have already made purchases as such. There might be sellers that have dealt with this user on previous occassions. She might be blocked by them. What prevents the second account from bidding on those sellers items again and retaliate with negative responses? Just a scenario. I think that the second account should not have a "Buyers status", and should only be allowed to trade as a seller.

Unfortunately the current system cannot do this. This is a possible scenario, if it happens, inform us and we will discuss it with the account holder and look at the previous interactions.

qball
I checked your ratings, and do not see any ratings or dealings between you and the user mentioned. Why so defensive then? Where did you get all this knowledge from?

Please do not argue with each other - stick to the topic please.

Thank you

ClickandShip

Hi there, appologies to DigiTrade that my user status has upset you to this degree, since I have purchased from you before and received excellent service and a fantastic product that I ended up giving as a gift and rated you accordingly, I am inclined to think that your reaction to this situation is on a personal level and not simply at the fact that users in general may apply for second user status. Please go back to my purchase from you to obtain my email address and address your concerns directly with me, I am open and more than willing to answer any questions that you may have. Regards, Landi

Digitrade

Landi, your user status has not upset me in any way. I am merely using your situation as an example. I feel that BidorBuy are not complying with their own Terms and Conditions. There have been problems with your account. It is public knowledge on the forum as well. Cuan even admitted to removing your Verified status temporarily. Why on earth would you then be granted a second account, if the first account had so many problems? BidorBuy has been strict in this sense before and did not allow second accounts to users easily. I picked this up easily. Tomorrow someone else sees this. and then expects BidorBuy to give them the same treatment.

BumbleBabe

I think DigiTrade is trying to raise a concern, and not attacking personally. If I block a buyer I have a good reason to do so, and now that buyer ( not clickandship, I am not attacking some one) can bid again on my goods and I would not know. I agree with DigiTrade that if this is the case the second account should not be used to bid or buy, only sell. If it can not be disabled to do so then all you need is an agreement with BOB that the account will not be used for buying. Any buying activity will show and BOB can take it from there. If you really need a second account to sell different goods and you are a good seller then you will comply to this rule. No need for BOB to monitor this, there are people that will report this to them. I also think that if you have 2 accounts it should be public knowledge, no reason to keep it a secret..... is there?

qball
Landi, your user status has not upset me in any way. I am merely using your situation as an example. I feel that BidorBuy are not complying with their own Terms and Conditions. There have been problems with your account. It is public knowledge on the forum as well. Cuan even admitted to removing your Verified status temporarily. Why on earth would you then be granted a second account, if the first account had so many problems? BidorBuy has been strict in this sense before and did not allow second accounts to users easily. I picked this up easily. Tomorrow someone else sees this. and then expects BidorBuy to give them the same treatment.

It's at our discretion. Clickandship, even though had the issues (delivery issues), resolved them shortly thereafter. It would be a different story if clickandship had not.

ClickandShip

Hi there, please take into account that bid or buy granted the second account in august, 3 months before I began having issues. I applied for the second account as I wanted to branch into a different line that I would not carry on the website, those developments were put on the backburner for obvious reasons but I am still moving into that direction. As I no longer have the shop I will not be purchasing resale items and have only been buying frillies and seeds for the garden since I relocated anyway.