Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

A Tribute to our Best Friend!

DestinysAngels

:angel:A dog's love is unconditional. From the moment your dog rouses you to take him for a walk untill he/she curls up warm and sleepy at the foot of your bed at night, dogs bring joy and contentment into our harried lives. They are indeed our best friends!

Dogs are special and this is a tribute to these amazing animals. Lets celebrate the role of our beloved pets in our lives. Dogs of many breeds; puppies and adults; big and small, all gambol accross my mind this morning with their charming and whimsical attitutes and little ways!

This is a celebration of all the things we love about our friendliest, most loyal companions, who knock us over with delight when we come home, run circles around us when they play, and curl up in our laps when they are tired, making us feel as special as they are!

Dogs are better than human beings because they know all but do not tell. Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted too and i want them all!

And remember, you may think dogs will not be in heaven, but i tell you, they will be there long before any of us will, and if they aren't i don't want to be there either!

kyle2

I've said this somewhere in one of the forums before.

I wish that I could experience for one day the love a dog has for its owner, the joy and excitement it feels.

All of us could benefit from such an experience.:smile:

I have 4 Daschunds, and they are a joy in my life.

DestinysAngels
I've said this somewhere in one of the forums before.

I wish that I could experience for one day the love a dog has for its owner, the joy and excitement it feels.

All of us could benefit from such an experience.:smile:

I have 4 Daschunds, and they are a joy in my life.

:love:Thank you so much for this, i want to have all my Forum Friends to feel free and share their thoughts of their Furry Children, it really warms me immensly when i see comments like this.

lilythepink

Well I have two labradors and a miniature maltese who ALL give me untold love, fun and great happiness. I can understand their body language when they want to play. I also understand many other of their "talkings", ie. food is required, and so on. This tribute is to them as well for without them life would be so much sadder!