Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Little Red Wagon wanted!

DestinysAngels

:awesome:Morning everyone, if anybody knows where i can find one of these wagons pleazzzzeee let me know, i want to use it as a prop for my Yorkies, i only find plastic ones and i would love a steel one, herewith a picture of the item!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]903[/ATTACH]

Edited by DestinysAngels

moppies

These wagons are also manufactured n Ventersdorp (North West). I will be out of the district and town until 20 December - if you did not get one by then I can try and get you some info,

DestinysAngels
These wagons are also manufactured n Ventersdorp (North West). I will be out of the district and town until 20 December - if you did not get one by then I can try and get you some info,

:razz:Hi there, thanks so much, i managed to get one at Makro today, i was very lucky though, these wagons are not really freely available, thanks again Moppies i appreciate it!

Edited by DestinysAngels

miraclebabycaw

They are cute aren't they. We also bought one for my 4 year old son from Makro for Christmas. I also hate the plastic one's

kebs

How much are the ones at Makro? Have a nephew who would love 1 for Christmas!!

DestinysAngels
How much are the ones at Makro? Have a nephew who would love 1 for Christmas!!

:razz:Hiya, i paid R279.00, they were R300.00+, i cannot remember exactly, good price, when i googled it some people wanted like R3,200.00 and up, rediculous and then the cheapest i saw was R400.00+, so i decided to get in the car and go search. I reckon Toys R Us will be more and Toy Zone too. Love them, i am grooming my Babies now to do a Photo Session, cannot wait to see the outcome!

DestinysAngels
They are cute aren't they. We also bought one for my 4 year old son from Makro for Christmas. I also hate the plastic one's

:wondering:The problem with those ones is that it looks cheap, the wheels are the only plus on them!

lilythepink

Okay folks, now that you all have your wagons, I can tell you a little story about our eldest son's red tricycle and little red wagon ...

He forgot to put his tricycle and wagon away one night and they "disappeared", never to be seen again. Next morning we were listening to the news on the radio (no TV around then!) and there was a report about 2 prisoners having escaped from Fort Glamorgan Prison in East London the previous night and they were thought to be making their way home to the Transkei. We were living in Gonubie at the time which, as most of you may know, is outside East London and on the way to the Transkei.

Andy (he'll murder me when he reads this forum!) on hearing the news about the escaped prisoners said, "Mom, I know what happened to my bike and the wagon. The prisoners have taken them and used them to get home to Transkei ..."

Needless to say, whenever I see or hear about a little red wagon, I remember a very wise young 5-year old's theory! :love:

miraclebabycaw
Okay folks, now that you all have your wagons, I can tell you a little story about our eldest son's red tricycle and little red wagon ...

He forgot to put his tricycle and wagon away one night and they "disappeared", never to be seen again. Next morning we were listening to the news on the radio (no TV around then!) and there was a report about 2 prisoners having escaped from Fort Glamorgan Prison in East London the previous night and they were thought to be making their way home to the Transkei. We were living in Gonubie at the time which, as most of you may know, is outside East London and on the way to the Transkei.

Andy (he'll murder me when he reads this forum!) on hearing the news about the escaped prisoners said, "Mom, I know what happened to my bike and the wagon. The prisoners have taken them and used them to get home to Transkei ..."

Needless to say, whenever I see or hear about a little red wagon, I remember a very wise young 5-year old's theory! :love:

ROFLOL - out of the mouth of babes

mellowred

Wonderful story Lily.

RISadler

Mmmm... just like the one Vincent had and RJ destroyed (twice).