Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

How about this??

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI ALL

On each category page there is a list of top sellers.i assume these are as per single items sold as ratings are received,I would be interesting to see each alternate week the top sellers list showing the top seller as per monetary volume realiseD(not physical figures of course)-just the top sellers per monetary value attained each alternate week- Would be interesting as many sellers sell 100s of R1 items and feature on the top sellers list and some sellers may sell less items with more value but make more commission for bob and never get featured there which is extra advertising if you think of it.

What do othes think and would this be possible from bobs side

NEIL

mellowred

Hi Neil, where on the category page do the top sellers appear?

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

You can open any category off the homepage and scroll down past the featured listings-the top sellers list is displayed on the right hand bottom-quite clear for any category/department-

NEIL

mellowred

My goodness. Thanks Neil. I am blind.

I like your idea.

dstorm

Hello Neil

I left my calculator in my shop.…..

A seller that sells 500 items per month at R5-00 each will make R2 500-00 for the month and pay about R125-00 commission to BoB.

A seller that sells 50 items per month at R500-00 each (and list them all with premium listings) will sell for how much per month and pay how much in Total Fees to BoB?

So who is the Top Seller?

It is a strange, strange world we live in.

Regards

Jacques.

TheJeweller

I wouldn't like to tell anybody how much money I make. People jealous.

It is a strange, strange world we live in.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

THE JEWELLER

There will be no amount of money shown-Only the sellers name will feature.There is no difference as the top sellers name already appears and will only alternate weekly so that the top sellers per monetary value sold also get the exposure granted by the list .My proposal is one week show the top sellers per items sold and one week show the top sellers per monetary value sold.

NEIL

qball

We generally look at monetary value sold (including success fees paid), amongst other things, we do not include enhancement fees and we do not look at ratings.

TheJeweller

Then count me in. I am preparing to sell very soon.

lilythepink
I wouldn't like to tell anybody how much money I make. People jealous[/b]

Well, now, it could also be that people will be sorry for those of us who will never make the list of "top sellers". lol :grin: