Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Are you a..., dirty -... or uhm, a sniffer...? Happy days are here dude!

Guest Guest

"ANTI-BACTERIAL & EXTREMELY SOFT & BREATHABLE"

Underwear - LOT TWO SUPER SOFT - 2p MEN BAMBOO FIBER BOXER SHORT BRIEFS 3XL(W36"-38") FREE SHIPPING for sale in China (ID:29520263)

BREATHABLE?! ..., WOW! "Smell-me-please", nose-friendly bloomers? Like they say; "No "sherbet" man!!!" :awesome:...

Do they mean to say: Now you know when to wash it, without worrying about all that nasty bacteria...! (In the army lazy freaks do just that...)

Or, is this the answer to the dark underworld of sniffers; perverts, yet worrying about their health? :disgusted:...

59035b1.jpg

Another odd thing I noticed and would like to point out, tactfully... What's up with that Mickey mouse scrunch for man?! A dried up cane reed or what?:embarrest:...

There is so much more to say... I'll be brief:

59035b5.jpg

What's up with that hindquarters man?! Nasty! Mine don't look like that at all...! Those briefs are for trained butts! [but, on the other hand, I'm married to a woman... ~ Pondering ~]

PS Please take it all with a wee pinch of salt... I understand which is the one breathing... Unless...~Shocked~...

Edited by Edmund1000
Adding an Ass...

lilythepink

If MrAerospace wore a pair of these, I think I'd send him to our local Fort England Hospital as a long-term inpatient! :rolleyes::rolleyes: