Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBabe

No ratings to sellers

Little Miss Muffet

I also noticed that the other day.

He is a good buyer and has bought a few items from me.

I am not too concerned about the rating I lose but it does tell me if a user has received the item safely which is very frustrating

I noticed this on the last item and feel if he does not think ratings are necessary---- then well!! is it necessary?????:wacko:

kebs

Very sad that people leave so many ratings, but he / she couldn't be bothered to return them..

BumbleBabe

This is way I think a buyers rating should only show once they have rated the seller

Vinyl Lady Decals

I also like that idea.

This buyer is just plain rude.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I believe completing the ratings is very important.What if you are a new seller who does everything right and your first few customers dont bother to rate your good service and productHow will you build up a good following and confidence if the ratings do not show for prospective buyers to see.

NEIL

Guest Guest
I also like that idea.

This buyer is just plain rude.

That's one VERY, VERY RUDE and crippled by pure arrogance, buyer!!! :mad: Trust your insight, most and mine...

PS Wait please...!!! I'm not attacking the member, I'm just pinning that despicable Ego down... :thinking:... Too.

Edited by Edmund1000
Adding "Too"

BumbleBabe
HI

I believe completing the ratings is very important.What if you are a new seller who does everything right and your first few customers dont bother to rate your good service and productHow will you build up a good following and confidence if the ratings do not show for prospective buyers to see.

NEIL

This is just the thing, may look silly to others that I am concerned about 4 rating I will never get but every rating now adds up for me. This buyer over paid on postage and I added into the parcel a small gift and the extra money. I send emails explaining this and that I really would appreciate the buyer letting me know when they received it and if they are happy with their buy. I got nothing back.

This buyer has over 600 ratings and has not rated a single seller. I would say this buyer is not following the rules.

If we have the system hide their ratings until they rate the seller, they would!

BMW_M3_CSL

Previously I made a suggestion to BoB on this exact same matter (I have unrated sales, not many but still ever 36 help).

I suggest an automatic rating - "Positive" with wording e.g. " Automatic rating by BoB" once the buyer/seller has been requested to rate the seller/buyer twice via the email system and haven't complied. If the buyer/seller doesn't rate it means by default there is no problem - right? If they do have a problem and dont want an automatic "positve" to be awarded, they will be forced to rate which is only fair to all.

Any other suggestions?

kyle2

Can Bob not send a reminder to this buyer to rate the people he bought from? Admin, any suggestions?:confused:

Maybe he is unaware of just how to rate anyone?

BumbleBabe
Previously I made a suggestion to BoB on this exact same matter (I have unrated sales, not many but still ever 36 help).

I suggest an automatic rating - "Positive" with wording e.g. " Automatic rating by BoB" once the buyer/seller has been requested to rate the seller/buyer twice via the email system and haven't complied. If the buyer/seller doesn't rate it means by default there is no problem - right? If they do have a problem and dont want an automatic "positve" to be awarded, they will be forced to rate which is only fair to all.

Any other suggestions?

This was suggested by Jaque31 as well, I do not agree with that at all. There are sellers that will give you a revenge rating if you dare to give them a neutral or negative, these sellers are rude and very unpleasant to deal with so some buyers dont rate and just steer clear of them. You will be putting them in a position they do not want to be in and their rating will go as a positive. That will not be fair on the buyer.

BumbleBabe
Can Bob not send a reminder to this buyer to rate the people he bought from? Admin, any suggestions?:confused:

Maybe he is unaware of just how to rate anyone?

I get reminders to rate, but not sure how many BOB send out.