Sign in to follow this  
boenk

Any Playstation gun con/ g con 2 controls. Must be working!

boenk

Hi i am seeking the original gun con as well as g con 2 gun controls for the playstation. Must be in working order. If you have any of these please get back to me asap. I am a video game collector who is looking for old games and consoles too, including the snes or sega mega cd! Thanks. Gareth

wayjen

Hi Gareth

I have a steering Wheel and foot pedals on auction but have no idea what console they belong too and someone said they may be Sega stuff, would you know if they are or not? I have attached a picture.

cheers

Wayne

IMAGE_802..jpg.63ad8b15bb50510ccd73895ec00d1d40.jpg

boenk

Mystery steering wheel and pedals!

Hi wayne that is definitely not sega stuff but for the playstation! It could be playstation 2 stuff. Even compatible with the playstation 1. Not sure if it will work with playstation 3! A decent setup if you are into racing games! Thanks for question! Regards. Gareth

wayjen

Thanks Gareth, much appreciated man. I have a Sega cartridge of Toy Story on auction is that something you looking for?

wayjen

was just reported to community watch for this even though I said it MIGHT be for Playstation 1 or 2 and thanks to Bennett (did I spell it right) i altered the description.

lilythepink

They look ideally suited to your trolley, man, Wayne. You should not sell them! :wondering: