Sign in to follow this  
Cosmic Kat

Handmade Bath Products

Cosmic Kat

I have just uploaded some new listings for handmade bath products and will be adding more soaps next week (I am currently out of stock of soaps). All bath products are free from synthetic fragrances and dyes and are scented with essential oils, as well as being made from vegetarian friendly supplies. Be sure to take a look at the limited edition gold bath oil with pure gold flakes!

Some of what had been listed includes:

Lemongrass Shaving Soap

Gardener's Hand & Body Butter

Gardener's Soap

Mint & Cucumber Shower Gel

To see other bath products I have listed, then click on the link in my signature

lilythepink

Hi Bron - I don't think you're allowed to blatantly advertise your goodies on this forum!

Cosmic Kat

Sorry, I thought we were allowed to link to our own listings on BoB and it was external links that were not allowed. If it's not allowed then can admin please remove the thread.

lilythepink

Links ARE allowed but not blatant advertising! I guess there is a fine line between the two ...?

Cali Craft and Gems

@ Bron - I think the Gold Bath Oil is a great idea - now I know where the vials of gold flakes are going... (and I've got about 30 more in stock!)

Cosmic Kat
Sorry, I thought we were allowed to link to our own listings on BoB and it was external links that were not allowed. If it's not allowed then can admin please remove the thread.

Well then I ask that admin remove the thread then; again I do apologise for this.