Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Guess who is Getting a New Yorkie Puppy for Christmas!

DestinysAngels

:angel:Guess who is Getting a New Yorkie Puppy for Christmas:angel:

That is correct, i am, oh i am so excited and just cannot hide it any longer, my husband is buying me a Little Male and i cannot wait any more, i am going to see him tommorrow, i will send pictures asa i have some to show off with!

PS! Oh and before i forget, his name is going to be Tremar! It stands for Trevor and Mari' short version of me and Hubby's Name!

Edited by DestinysAngels
Adding!

BumbleBabe

You luck you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!! Cant wait for the pics

DestinysAngels
You luck you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!! Cant wait for the pics

I cannot wait for my little bundle never mind the pics!:love:

lilythepink

Mari, that is wonderful news and I can imagine you are really excited right now!

As for me, our labrador puppy (Ruby) will be a year old on 14 December 2010 and is - AT LAST - starting to listen. I suppose the past year has been worth all the feelings of madness because of her "badness" (naughtiness!). She's been quite the most difficult puppy we've ever had to raise but we seem to have won the battle! Don't know if I could go through the business of raising another puppy again! Whew.

DestinysAngels

:love:Just came from visiting my new Baby Yorkie Boy and he is gorgeous, i will be getting him either Tuesday or Wednesday. Shame he is being Microchipt, i hate those things but it has to be done, i hope he doesn't feel to much pain, i am already inlove with him, thanks so much dear hubby for this very special gift, love you lots!

DestinysAngels
Congrats.

:grin:Thanks JP, i just bought a load of toys and chewies and i bought a little wagon to take some pics with all of them in it. Also got them a sandpit shell where i want to put their toys in so they can have fun, i am going to put some water in now and see if they will swim although i doubt it but they love rolling in sand (the sort that you use for children), so i will get some asa i sold some stuff, shoe but that sand is not cheap, does anyone know where i can get some, it must be toxic free and non irritant, i would appreciate some help in that regard!