Sign in to follow this  
miraclebabycaw

I see a negative coming UGH

miraclebabycaw

you know I wish buyers would read things properly. I'm so tired of buyers that don't read auctions/shipping etc because I can see a negative coming if you query things with them. I just had 2 auctions won by the same person. One a pack - this auction explicitly states that shipping is R59 (insurance is included), and another auction which is normally R39 postage on first item and R19 on subsequent. She adds R58 postage. I query it stating that the pack is R59 and not normally combined but if she wishes I will parcel up the second item and add it to the pack but this still means she needs to pay the R59 + R19. I also quote my shipping fees on normal auctions which are:

Postage and Packaging is R39 (tracking number) for first item and R19 for every item thereafter on Wednesday auctions UNLESS I have specified a different charge in the auction. No Exceptions. NO COLLECTIONS allowed. Insurance is available at 2% of the sale value (theft only - PO Rules not mine) AND ONLY ON ITEMS OVER R100 IN VALUE. I will not be held liable for losses by the post office so it would be adviseable to include insurance. NNNNB ITEM WILL NOT BE POSTED IF SHORT PAID. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK POSTAGE FIRST.

To which I get a reply

As far as I can count 39+19 = 58. What must be added ?

I've lost count of the times people deposit cash and just don't bother to include the cash deposit fee that is also stated in my terms and conditions (17.95 for FNB), then are not impressed when you mention it. AAAAARGH. So now do I risk a bad rating again.

lilythepink

Perhaps she's not very good with English? lol Why does she use 39+19 when it should be 59+19? Even I can understand your postage situation here which means that anybody should be able to! :grin:

wayjen

it is a lost cause. how many times must we tell people to follow the links to complete the sale and you then get an email asking for your banking details.

babyface2
it is a lost cause. how many times must we tell people to follow the links to complete the sale and you then get an email asking for your banking details.

yes quite frustrating. one buyer rated me negative the other day because i have not mailed him my bank details, which is clearly there when you complete the purchase.

his excuse all other sellers sends him emails with banking details. wish i had time to do that, but i am just to busy with parcels, listing etc.

wayjen
yes quite frustrating. one buyer rated me negative the other day because i have not mailed him my bank details, which is clearly there when you complete the purchase.

his excuse all other sellers sends him emails with banking details. wish i had time to do that, but i am just to busy with parcels, listing etc.

I hear you. spoon feed...spoon feed...spoon feed.

lilythepink
I hear you. spoon feed...spoon feed...spoon feed.

With pureed food, nogal!

wayjen

heh heh watch the plane ..zoom..zoom...open wide....

lilythepink

Oh no, not the plane. We used the train ... choo, choo, here comes the train ...! (Chew, chew, here comes the train!) :grin:

ClickandShip

The best is when you get the notification email from Bid or Buy about a Negative Rating, you read the comments ''%$%&* AND NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS''

Then you go go back to your emails, wait another minute or two.....and then the buyers email comes through that you have not ''responded'' to in order to deserve the Neg...:hm:

wayjen

Do any of you/us check our SPAM boxes just incase that missing email is in there?

lilythepink

And also the "quarantined" emails which Hellkom are so fond of?

wayjen

yeah that too.

Cali Craft and Gems

I know all about the illiterate buyers out there - I tend to attract them for some or other reason!

There is one buyer from Durban who really drives me nutty! He has made 3 purchases from me over a period of three weeks - the Crazy Wed auctions to be precise.

The first week he gives me a neutral rating as I did not post his parcel the same day that he paid even though my listings clearly stated that there would be at least a 48 hour delay between payment and parcel dispatch excluding weekends. Needless to say he was not impressed with the "wait" so I made a special trip to the PO which was not good enough in his books.

The following week he purchased a parcel and by now I'd scrapped the 48 hour condition due to countless buyers not being able to read or add. Now my listings state that if you pay on days A, B and C, your parcel will be shipped on day D, etc. This week round he was happy so he issued a positive rating.

Now this week he is back to driving me to the loony bin! I lost count on the number of emails he sent me firstly asking if his parcel was going to be sent, then the emails demanding the tracking number started coming in. I go to the post office around 15h45 daily as to make the speed services cut-off which is 16h15 at our branch. When I replied to one of his emails informing him of the time and that I was on my way out of the office to the PO, he replied that it would be too late for his parcel so he probably would not be getting it today. (do I really have to spoon feed the info to him about going to the PO before the cut-off time and that his parcel was dispatched?)

This was followed up by about five or six more emails there after (one per hour) demanding the tracking number. Come on - I do have a life, I am human so have to stop for supper, I do have a family for whom I have to cook, and as a wife I would like to spend a short while with my husband before I head back to the office. His last email came through around 11pm. After supper, I have a routine in the office I like to follow - admin, cash book allocations, post office charges allocations (to orders / cards), filing, emailing tracking numbers, capturing new incoming orders and payments, updating relisting times, etc. I eventually managed to get to email his tracking number after midnight, and did everyone else's first thing this morning - I was really just too tired to carry on!

Now I have not heard a peep out of this buyer, but am too expecting a poor rating - for what I do not know!

I NEED my holiday desperately! :)

babyface2
I know all about the illiterate buyers out there - I tend to attract them for some or other reason!

There is one buyer from Durban who really drives me nutty! He has made 3 purchases from me over a period of three weeks - the Crazy Wed auctions to be precise.

The first week he gives me a neutral rating as I did not post his parcel the same day that he paid even though my listings clearly stated that there would be at least a 48 hour delay between payment and parcel dispatch excluding weekends. Needless to say he was not impressed with the "wait" so I made a special trip to the PO which was not good enough in his books.

The following week he purchased a parcel and by now I'd scrapped the 48 hour condition due to countless buyers not being able to read or add. Now my listings state that if you pay on days A, B and C, your parcel will be shipped on day D, etc. This week round he was happy so he issued a positive rating.

Now this week he is back to driving me to the loony bin! I lost count on the number of emails he sent me firstly asking if his parcel was going to be sent, then the emails demanding the tracking number started coming in. I go to the post office around 15h45 daily as to make the speed services cut-off which is 16h15 at our branch. When I replied to one of his emails informing him of the time and that I was on my way out of the office to the PO, he replied that it would be too late for his parcel so he probably would not be getting it today. (do I really have to spoon feed the info to him about going to the PO before the cut-off time and that his parcel was dispatched?)

This was followed up by about five or six more emails there after (one per hour) demanding the tracking number. Come on - I do have a life, I am human so have to stop for supper, I do have a family for whom I have to cook, and as a wife I would like to spend a short while with my husband before I head back to the office. His last email came through around 11pm. After supper, I have a routine in the office I like to follow - admin, cash book allocations, post office charges allocations (to orders / cards), filing, emailing tracking numbers, capturing new incoming orders and payments, updating relisting times, etc. I eventually managed to get to email his tracking number after midnight, and did everyone else's first thing this morning - I was really just too tired to carry on!

Now I have not heard a peep out of this buyer, but am too expecting a poor rating - for what I do not know!

I NEED my holiday desperately! :)

lucky you our cut of time for all parcels is 1.30 and i normally only get to post office 3.30.

if i was you i would block this buyer, it is not worth the frustation and lousy ratings.

when i pick up a difficult buyer, not too many, i allow them to bid one time again and if the are still being difficult or unfair without a really good reason i just block them. there is enough really lovely buyers out there that do understand that we also have lives and families.

lilythepink

Babyface2 is correct. There can be some ridiculous buyer demands and you don't need them in your busy life, Cali!

Cali Craft and Gems

*drum roll* and the buyer gave me... 2 positive ratings! I was contemplating asking him if he was feeling ok, but did not want to aggrevate him! (and I thought females had mood swings!)