Sign in to follow this  
frozen225

Q&A on sale items.

frozen225    10
frozen225

Hi all,

New user here, wanted to know if post a question on a sale thread, do they automatically appear on the sale page when they been answered.

I have questioned two different sellers and no response if forthcoming, plus without asking another question I cant view my old one. :confused:

retailrush    10
retailrush

Welcome to the Forum frozen225

Questions to sellers appear on the sales page automaticaly once they are answered.

You can view and update "all your questions asked" on the Buyers page - whether they have been answered or not...

Go to "My BidorBuy" - click on the "Buying" tab and look under the "Item Tracking" column. From there click on "all your questions asked".

I hope I interpreted your question correctly!

frozen225    10
frozen225

Thanks.

Seems some of the guys are either too busy making money or dont want to make money,

retailrush    10
retailrush

As a Seller myself - let's face it if someone asks a question, they want the answer asap). Firstly, it's only polite to do so and secondly it's more likely you may get a sale. Unfortunately not all people are the same and that's just life I suppose!

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Actually :worried: most times I have to bite down really hard NOT to answer the question...:push: