Sign in to follow this  
EWAAN Galleries

Seller MediaTech - Is Bid Or Buy doing anything now???

EWAAN Galleries    10
EWAAN Galleries

Hi All

Please advise if anyone has received any refunds from seller MediaTech........

Is Bid or Buy doing anything to assist with sorting out???

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe

I just hope all works out good for every one.

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

What did I mis?? Media Tech??!!

kyle2    10
kyle2

It's that easy to go belly up if your suppliers do you in. I do hope he keeps his word and tries to refund everybody. He needs to get in touch with his buyers urgently.:worried:

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Oh no:cry:

I can speak first hand obviously and know what this poor man is going through, his buyers don't beleive him, a testament to how people have lost faith in the existance of good honest people, he just musn't give up!! Even if he can do only 1 refund a day, do it!! Soon it will all be behind you!

And never fall prey to greed again!! Thats were all really bad belly-up situations come from...''WOW, think of the money I can make here!! I am gonna be rich!!'' = DISASTER!

Chin up Media Tech, I can tell you 1 thing, sow back honestly and without reserve, when it's over, you will reap the rewards of honesty and restoring your dignity and self worth, there's no price on that.

kyle2    10
kyle2

Chin up Media Tech, I can tell you 1 thing, sow back honestly and without reserve, when it's over, you will reap the rewards of honesty and restoring your dignity and self worth, there's no price on that.

I think C&S has it in a nutshell here.

qball    11
qball
Hi All

Please advise if anyone has received any refunds from seller MediaTech........

Is Bid or Buy doing anything to assist with sorting out???

As advised previously, we are assisting users who have been affected by this, we have also released the sellers details to you and advised you to proceed with legal action against the seller, we will also assist the authorities in any way we can.

As you have paid the money to the seller, we unfortunately cannot act on your behalf or open cases against the seller, as we are not the buyer.

Please continue to liaise with Bertus or Bennet on this issue.

Thank you.

Cuan

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
I think C&S has it in a nutshell here.

And C&S has set a fine example to follow too! Well done C&S - good to see you back as a "regular".

daddie2610    10
daddie2610

Just a minor question: Did Media Tech have permission to dropship, seller took money from byuers for items not in his/her possesion and was then "dropped" by the supplier. Could this not be prevented if correct prosedures and approvals were followed. My 2 cents of observation

qball    11
qball

No, he did not have permission and this is exactly why we do not allow it, unless approval is given from our side. As soon as we were alerted to this his selling status was restricted and his listings removed, however, it seems he managed to get some sales before we were able to prevent this. Unfortunately this is very difficult to detect or prevent as we are never physically present at the sellers premises and never see the stock.

RAJRULES1    10
RAJRULES1

Hmmmmm......

Maybe I should bring up all the cheap watches being sold on BoB for one tenth the price normally retailed for. The last time I brought it up, MTech defended the numerous sellers selling R30 000 watches for R2000, and I actually believed that it was possible.:biggrin:

I sell the few watches I have for half the retail price because I won them in reputable magazines and therefore could even sell the brand new R4000 armani watche I have for R10 and still make a profit, and I have had them confirmed as genuine.

I recently looked on the net at replicas (Rolex, Armani,.....) and have come across a few sites that have them looking almost exactly like the original. Even a reputable jeweller would be fooled. Now with MTech having problems with his CHINESE suppliers for ipads really makes me wonder!!! Hmmmm.....:weird:

pin_nacle    10
pin_nacle

Good Morning.

Seller Media Tech is a conman. Full stop.

I reported this seller on CW and still he got away with it....Why? Because he is a clever conman.People on this forum who still believe in him and believe he was conned,you are pathetically stupid (Oh Dear there I get personal again) The biggest idiot being SProducts who accused me of being out to get Seller Media Tech.

Yes, I will go all out to avoid scammers destroying BoB and so should all other Sellers - you should maybe ask people who lost money how they feel about this seller.

I can explain how he went about it, but it is a long story and he tried many tricks. He at first sold fake watches and was caught out. Any seller who is not trying to trick sellers would make sure they don't sell fakes BEFORE listing it on BoB. He also lied when people asked him questions on his products for sale and it was clear he was up to no good,and for that reason I reported him.Seller media tech was quick to show proof how he was "conned" by the Chinese,this by a person who gave his profession as a pshyclogist on his profile,but maybe he can show some more goodwill to the buyers who bought from him and explain where the money went that was paid into the Nedbank account of Angel Jacobs.This is the account name where money was paid into for all his sales.

Finally all people who lost money make sure you go for him in criminal court and not civil,this way he might decide to pay money back, as jail might not be that comfortable for him.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I guess some of us are far too trusting and gullible, and I (for one) apologise for not realising you were giving us all a good warning, pin nacle! Fortunately I hadn't bought anything from media tech and I feel heartsore for those who have lost many thousands to the scammer! Thank you for keeping an eye out for those of us who have been so gullible.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Good Morning. Seller Media Tech is a conman. (Oh Dear there I get personal again) The biggest idiot being SProducts who accused me of being out to get Seller Media Tech.

:sick:I am sorry to barge in like this pin_nacle, but the rules of this forum clearly states argue the post and not the poster, i think it is uncalled for to attack SProducts and to say he is a idiot, that is just plain rude and clearly shows your mind phrame, please refrain from attacking the forum members it is not going down to well with some of the forum members who is trying to give their oppinion in a civilized manner, this could affect your business quite a bit as buyers do see these threads and i assure you nobody likes a know it all or a i told you so, as we all get the point loud and clear!

Maybe Cuan can enlighten me and i certainly appologise to him and BOB for sending this as it is not in my nature to speak like this to other people so publically, so i hope i have not overstepped my line!

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe
Good Morning.

Seller Media Tech is a conman. Full stop.

I reported this seller on CW and still he got away with it....Why? Because he is a clever conman.People on this forum who still believe in him and believe he was conned,you are pathetically stupid (Oh Dear there I get personal again) The biggest idiot being SProducts who accused me of being out to get Seller Media Tech.

Yes, I will go all out to avoid scammers destroying BoB and so should all other Sellers - you should maybe ask people who lost money how they feel about this seller.

I can explain how he went about it, but it is a long story and he tried many tricks. He at first sold fake watches and was caught out. Any seller who is not trying to trick sellers would make sure they don't sell fakes BEFORE listing it on BoB. He also lied when people asked him questions on his products for sale and it was clear he was up to no good,and for that reason I reported him.Seller media tech was quick to show proof how he was "conned" by the Chinese,this by a person who gave his profession as a pshyclogist on his profile,but maybe he can show some more goodwill to the buyers who bought from him and explain where the money went that was paid into the Nedbank account of Angel Jacobs.This is the account name where money was paid into for all his sales.

Finally all people who lost money make sure you go for him in criminal court and not civil,this way he might decide to pay money back, as jail might not be that comfortable for him.

Well I for one feel that, while you were right as far as we know, you are a horrible rude, sarcastic person. Most of us here have at one point have been scammed, not because we are STUPID but trusted that we would get our goods.

Your toes are curling of happiness in a case where lots of people lost their hard earned money. That makes you just as bad as a scammer.

Trust and kindness goes along way and I feel sorry for you because you dont have either.

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe
:sick:I am sorry to barge in like this pin_nacle, but the rules of this forum clearly states argue the post and not the poster, i think it is uncalled for to attack SProducts and to say he is a idiot, that is just plain rude and clearly shows your mind phrame, please refrain from attacking the forum members it is not going down to well with some of the forum members who is trying to give their oppinion in a civilized manner, this could affect your business quite a bit as buyers do see these threads and i assure you nobody likes a know it all or a i told you so, as we all get the point loud and clear!

Maybe Cuan can enlighten me and i certainly appologise to him and BOB for sending this as it is not in my nature to speak like this to other people so publically, so i hope i have not overstepped my line!

Well said DA, you were a lot kinder the me.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Well said DA, you were a lot kinder the me.

:sowsuser:Thanks BB, ever heard this saying, when you point your finger at someone else four of them actually points straight back at you, makes one wonder doesn't it??????

Trust and kindness goes along way and I feel sorry for you because you dont have either.

!Agreed!

Edited by DestinysAngels

pin_nacle    10
pin_nacle

I get pi**ed of by seller like SProducts defending conmen like Media tech and will not hold back any punches.People will do business with me as I don't mess people around and my business on BoB will suffer more as a result of conmen sellers like Media Tech than by my forum posts .... I will call a spade a spade...if you don't like it. tough!

Like I said before, I am not looking for friends on the forum, there is Facebook for that.This forum is to protect people and if you have something to say about my frame of mind PM me and we can have a chat.This is not about me trying to be smart and "told you so". This is about people getting cheated on BoB

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe

Well I can tell you that very few people are hear what you are saying.

You are personally attacking some of us and it is uncalled for.

pin_nacle    10
pin_nacle

Thanks lilythepink,Yes just wish this could have been avoided as sellers like that does scare buyers away and make online sales much harder.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Please let's play the ball and NOT the player here.

Pin_nacle, you have made your point well (if rather rudely at times) about Nico's alleged tactics. It is understandable that you are angry but reserve your anger for the scamsters and not the victims of a potential - alleged - con artist. Should MediaTech indeed turn out to be a con artist as alleged, then the folks on this forum have been conned in the same manner as the unsuspecting buyers who have potentially lost money.

Angel Jacobs is (as far as I know) the real (or imaginary?) partner/wife of MediaTech - known to the forum as View Profile: Timeless Classics - bidorbuy.co.za Forum - Items for sale from Timeless Classics on bidorbuy.co.za.

Incidentally, should it be the case that MediaTech IS indeed a con artist, then psychologist is indeed one of the most appropriate ways to describe his lifestyle.

qball    11
qball

Ok, thread closed - becoming confrontational and not following forum rules.