Sign in to follow this  
Pierre_Henri

How on earth is this possible?

Pierre_Henri

Please look at this...

I have explained over and over how it works ...

Collections & Sets - Sixty-Four (64) Inauguration & Mandela 90th Birthday R5 coins was sold for R27.25 on 1 Dec at 21:16 by Pierre_Henri in Cape Town (ID:29407156)

Five minutes later I get the following e-mail...

Dear Pierre,

I am SO sorry, but I only saw after I bid on the coins that they're not sold individually. Please accept my apology. I won't take the items.

Regards,

Yolanda

JPBon

seems like there is a lot of that going on, people do not read, properly. Now you get a few opportunities when you are bidding so dont they look.

MsPlod

Completely INCREDIBLE!

Where on earth does this person come from - had a quick read through your listing and it could NOT have been more explicit that the bid was per coin!

kyle2

Maybe its full moon again, seems to bring out the stupid in people.:hm:

lilythepink

Another buyer who does not read properly (possibly is illiterate when it suits her). When placing a bid one is ALWAYS reminded that a bid is binding and one is asked to make sure that one wants to place the bid! What could be clearer than that?

PtaCoinsCollectables

R320 for R27-25 !!

That someone can think that they are buying ''R320'' worth of R5's for R27-25 makes you wonder...

I have had a similar incident in the past and simply held the buyer responsible for the full amount and they eventually paid.

I have so many bidders/buyers that do not even read the full description / auction terms etc. before placing a bid.

When the time comes to pay I have to basically resell the whole item over again over the phone or deal with the fact that they would like to come and view it first.

I also recently had 4-5 BUY NOW SALES which didn't pay - Makes you think someone was holding a gun to their head forcing them to click on the buy now button.

Some strange people out there!!