Sign in to follow this  
ripplet9

EFX & XB bands are all fakes

ripplet9    10
ripplet9

EFX bands and XB bands that are being sold on Bid or Buy are (all) fakes.

100% sure.

I'm sure there might be one or two bands with the real one, but 99% bands are fake.

Bid or Buy must implement a system where they only allow sellers to sell these only if they get special permission from the company.

Such as EFX company, XB company, Power Balance SA company, etc.

If the sellers can provide such documented permission from these companies, only they will be allowed to sell these.

I don't want Bid or Buy join, eBay, Amazon, etc on these company's fake-list.

qball    11
qball

Unfortunately we need more than "I am 100% sure". We were contacted by Power balance and took a decision to remove these from the site. We have not had any complaints about these other items nor have we been able to locate the owners of XB. Unfortunately we require proof of such claims before taking action. Unfortunately we cannot monitor or regulate this on a regular basis due to the number of items listed on our site, nor would we be able to manage or administer this considering the quantity of items listed and number of sellers. Many people buy these directly from the US manufacturer so it would be difficult to determine if they have permission of not, especially if it was genuine.