Sign in to follow this  
farah786

PHOENIX SPORTS ??? Is this another Crime Story ?

farah786

Soccer - MESSI SIGNED BARCELONA SHIRT WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY was sold for R876.00 on 3 Nov at 20:01 by phoenix sports in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:28171055)

I won the auction above and paid immediately,that was a month ago.

Seems like I am not the only buyer who has been ripped off.

All ratings received by phoenix sports from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

Is it time to call in the cops ?

xbertusr

Hi farah786,

Thank you for the notification, the seller was contacted and requested to supply us with an urgent update in regards to the outstanding order. I will supply you with an update shortly.

Veto111

Just a question, has his items been authenticated by BoB? I never knew BoB does this, and from the signature on the shirt I don't think it's real. I've seen Messi's signature and it doesn't look like that. However, that is only my opinion and I could be wrong.

qball

bob does not authenticate goods. The seller came to our offices with various documents, proof, photo's and certificates confirming authenticity. Unfortunately we don't operate on opinions... :grin:

Veto111
bob does not authenticate goods. The seller came to our offices with various documents, proof, photo's and certificates confirming authenticity. Unfortunately we don't operate on opinions... :grin:

Lol, nice way to shut me up...

I'm just saying with Messi's signature, his surname is more pronounced if I can put it like that. I will try to find one and will post it up soon, and no not using google, my cousin is a soccer mad freak and I haven't visited in a while.

Regards

Veto111

qball

Let's just say it's really messi.... :razz:

ClickandShip
Let's just say it's really messi....

You absolutely couldn't resist...

RAJRULES1

Is this the same shirts with Messi and Maradonna's signatures signed by the same person?:awesome:

farah786
Hi farah786,

Thank you for the notification, the seller was contacted and requested to supply us with an urgent update in regards to the outstanding order. I will supply you with an update shortly.

Hi Bertus

Is it not strange that an "online" business person takes so long to respond?

Strange also is that phoenix sports has not rated his customers of recent.

Is this dude alive ?

Also,should phoenix sports not be blacklisted?