Sign in to follow this  
Captain Steve

How many page views till a sale?

Captain Steve    10
Captain Steve

I'm just wanting to know on average how many page views occur before you make a sale.

This is because I'm trying to sell a game and it has been viewed over 10 times but no sale. Wondering if I'm doing things right.

Thanks in advance.

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Hi there,

Post a link to your item and let the bob-sperts give you their opinions. :idea:

retailrush    10
retailrush

Hi there Captain Steve - Welcome to the forum!

I have some items that have been viewed over a 100 times and still not sold - then you re-list the item and one day someone comes along and after 2 or 3 views buys it. So there is no exact science with regards to the number of views an item receives as to when it will sell. That's just my opinion of course.

When I started selling I used to list items thinking that they would be snapped up within the hour - but in reality it doesn't work that way. It depends on the desirability item itself and how it is listed (with or without enhanced listings). Please post a link to the above item.

Good luck!

Wendy

BumbleBabe    10
BumbleBabe

I am no expert but all looks ok, maybe price. Secondhand sell for a lot less, again as far as I know.

Captain Steve    10
Captain Steve

Thanks BumbleBabe, as for the price it is the cheapest by R20.

Even my other items are the cheapest of the lot but they just not selling. But if things look good I guess I'll just have to be patient.

----------------------------------------------------------

Items for sale from Captain Steve on bidorbuy.co.za

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

My 1/2c input here...

Do everything you can to get your single negative rating changed to a neutral if not a positive - even if it means paying the seller everything (and expecting nothing in return...)

Change your shipping charges to R35 for one item and R5 for each additional item.

Good luck