Sign in to follow this  
JPBon

Advertising your products

JPBon

How many of you actually market your products via a link to your facebook page, and secondly do you think it would be beneficial to you to actually network with another seller on here and you market their item via a link on your page and vice versa. Ms Bumblebabe and I have done each others last night in a bid to increase our sales. Im willing to do others if they will do mine.

ok one couldnt do it to often or people would ignore your links

Cosmic Kat

I'm a big believer in marketing- it's no use having a brilliant product and no-one knows about it! For my business I do have my own website and have a links page with some of my friends businesses listed, and I also have an FB page; both of which have been very good marketing tools. Although the best advice I can give is to use free web listing services; list your business/products on as many of such websites as you can (there are plenty of them in SA thankfully). Networking is also another great way to get exposure and I'll also post a link on my page for you if you want JP ;)

JPBon

Thanks Bron that would be appreciated, I will link to yours too

Cosmic Kat

Thanks JP, will update my page with your link in a minute :)

Also, I forgot to add that one can join various local business networking pages/groups on FB and post links on them as well to help get your products 'out-there' or to increase member numbers on one's own FB page.

BumbleBabe

I am sure every bit helps. Some times working together will up income for both and I may have buyers for your goods but not for mine. One never knows where you next sales will come from.

JPBon

Ms Bumblebabe I have a thought for you, re your percale linen, a little about what percale actually is ( as in its not a type of cotton but rather the type of weave used etc,) might help in selling your items as opposed to say some other linen. I found an interesting answer by googling what is percale linen.

JPBon

I would like to thank both Humble bumblebabe and Bron Katzke for their networking help... lets see if it has an effect.

BumbleBabe
Ms Bumblebabe I have a thought for you, re your percale linen, a little about what percale actually is ( as in its not a type of cotton but rather the type of weave used etc,) might help in selling your items as opposed to say some other linen. I found an interesting answer by googling what is percale linen.

Thanks JP, will see what I can add, how ever most women know what it is and how luxurious it is. I will find a way to add a short description just to get them more interested.

Oh and you are very welcome, thank for adding mine :grin:

JPBon
Thanks JP, will see what I can add, how ever most women know what it is and how luxurious it is. I will find a way to add a short description just to get them more interested.

Oh and you are very welcome, thank for adding mine :grin:

Are you being sexist now... I only recently became a uhm "House man" so I have no clue about such stuff Im learning as I go, I mans job is never done here.

BumbleBabe
Are you being sexist now... I only recently became a uhm "House man" so I have no clue about such stuff Im learning as I go, I mans job is never done here.

Not a sexist just a realist after all the women have to money these days :razz: