Sign in to follow this  
jeber

Lines in HTML editor

jeber    10
jeber

I have at last managed to accomplish my first listing, with help and also the "try try again" method. However, I was not able to place a thumbnail picture. I have read threads in this regard and they all mention three lines in the HTML editor. I have only two lines, and it seems that the middle line which I don't have is crucial to inserting a thumbnail. I have been able to put the photos I wanted in the body of the listing, but possibly no one will even look without a thumbnail introductory picture. This thumbnail is a real problem for me--- also an elderly first-timer!!:sad2:

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

When creating your listing in BoB, have a look under the heading "Specify Item Details"

The first details you enter is the heading.

Just under the heading is the thumbnail image.

Click on the button that says "Upload thumbnail image"

Find your image on your computer.

Click on it and choose open.

Click on "Upload"

Wait a little while for it to be uploaded.

Once you see the image in the window.

Copy the code and paste it into the area next to the "Upload thumbnail image".

It is below the heading "Enter a URL where it is located:

Once you have done this, your thumbnail will appear on your listing - it takes about 30 minutes for it to show on the listing.

I hope that helps.

Good luck.

jeber    10
jeber

Hello again,Have just looked at my item and see the thumbnail is now there, I think some kind person must have done it for me!.

Many thanks whoever you are!

mellowred    10
mellowred

Hi Jeber

As Tananka said it takes about 30 minutes for the thumbnail to show. So even though there are plenty of kind people floating about on BoB, no-one sorted this out for you :bigsmile:.

I also struggled a lot with that one in the beginning, continuously uploaded the thumbnail till I read the notice :biggrin:.

admin    0
admin
Hi Jeber

As Tananka said it takes about 30 minutes for the thumbnail to show. So even though there are plenty of kind people floating about on BoB, no-one sorted this out for you :bigsmile:.

Say what :ninja: :grin: