Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Pedigree Sharpei Puppy on Auction for R1.00!

lilythepink

I thought this was against BoB rules, auctioning a live animal?!!

DestinysAngels

It is and it is still happening over and over again, he is still on and it is on the Friday Auction, not nice and very, very sickening!:weird:

MsPlod
I thought this was against BoB rules, auctioning a live animal?!!

It most certainly is LilythePink

So I asked the seller a question - and he replied - He did not know...

Guess the plug will have to be pulled! Maybe he will be good enough to do it himself?:whistling:

Cosmic Kat

This is sickening indeed! An animal is not a possession or item of property and I hope this seller removes this listing asap.

DestinysAngels

:confused:It is still running, even though the seller claims they did not know surely they know know, or am i mistaken, where is Cuan or Andries!

DestinysAngels

Thanks BOB, now i can relax again, shoe i can really get uptight about this kind of thing especially animals, people should start listing real babies too, imagine the hype that it will cause, with animals we need to speak for them and that i surely will!:bigsmile:

lilythepink

Note: The item has been removed. My thanks to you Destiny! You really are an angel!

MsPlod
Note: The item has been removed. My thanks to you Destiny! You really are an angel!

hope that you get loads of extra cuddles from the pets today...

pounce.gif

kebs

I often find reptiles on auction when I browse through the section.. I find most people don't know they can't auction live animals, so a friendly note through the question section usually does the trick..

Edited by kebs

MsPlod

LOL!!! not THAT kind of reptile Bertman Trading! We are talking about the kind which have scales and no legs and a forked tongue (well maybe the forked tongue doesn't distinguish them but in combination with the scales and absence of legs...)

PS: This is a joke, OK guys - just in case someone might possibly think I am being serious...

Edited by MsPlod
PS...

Technik

The irresponsible sale and breeding of all kinds of animals should not be condoned under any circumstances and it is the responsibility of all caring humans to ensure that the perpetrators of any type of cruelty to animals be brought to book.

However, animals are in fact the "posessions" of mankind. They cannot exersise free will (Fluffy cannot run around in the street, a car will run over him - and the owner will be guilty of not taking proper care of "his/her" animal). The society in which we live - rear and trade in animals and animal products. There is no animal product which is used that has been obtained voluntarily. We do not have Donation Centres where swarms of bees que up to donate their honey, or where goats and cows go to donate milk or where hens can give away their encapsulated off-spring or where livestock can trade-in their old skins, etc.

The trade in animals and animal products is an accepted norm in our society for sustenance as well as our pleasure - in the form our well-loved pets, this is a fact of life as well as a privilege.

The only thing that we can do, is to ensure that al animals are treated as humanely as possible for as long as they are in our care.

DestinysAngels

Thanks lily, i am the watch over that section and every 2nd day i go through all the listings and every 2nd day i find either contact details or auctions, i will report this each and every time or untill i am told not too which in that case i will have to give up and give up is not in my vocabulary!:awesome:

DestinysAngels
hope that you get loads of extra cuddles from the pets today...

pounce.gif

If meant for me the answer is yes, my gals and 1 guy gives that to me so freely 24/7, as i am typing this they are all cuddled up behind me on the chair, one is laying on my neck and one is lying over my hand whilst typing, just love it, it is one of the most satisfying feelings ever. Unconditional love with unconditional giving, now where does one get that outside i ask you?:biggrin:

MsPlod
Thanks lily, i am the watch over that section and every 2nd day i go through all the listings and every 2nd day i find either contact details or auctions, i will report this each and every time or untill i am told not too which in that case i will have to give up and give up is not in my vocabulary!:awesome:

Thank you!

If meant for me the answer is yes, my gals and 1 guy gives that to me so freely 24/7, as i am typing this they are all cuddled up behind me on the chair, one is laying on my neck and one is lying over my hand whilst typing, just love it, it is one of the most satisfying feelings ever. Unconditional love with unconditional giving, now where does one get that outside i ask you?:biggrin:

Yes, that was indeed meant for you...

yellab1f.gif

lilythepink

MsPlod - you have a picture of our Ruby nodding her head and wagging her tail in approval!! Very cute indeed.

MsPlod
MsPlod - you have a picture of our Ruby nodding her head and wagging her tail in approval!! Very cute indeed.

blacklab.gif and labrador.gif= lab created happiness LOL!