Sign in to follow this  
Gixy123

Just curious

Gixy123

I'm apologising in advance if this isn't a relevant question! I've recently dealt with the same blacklisted buyer repeatedly: this person literally re-registered about 6 different times, each time using a new 'nickname', without BOB picking up on it. Each time this person re-registers, she is only blacklisted after BOB has been contacted to verify if the seller is legit (she's very specific in what she buys - therefore 'giving herself away'.) This verification process usually only takes a couple of minutes & always results in her being blacklisted immediately. Isn't there some way in which she could be blocked permanently (resulting in her being blocked when she tries to re-register)? It has come to a point where I can almost say that she's harrassing me via email (which she has because she's previously bought items from me) - and even told me in one email that she knew it was me who got her 'banned' from BOB. She has even contacted me after she's been banned requesting to buy items straight from me - and in this process 'side-stepping' BOB. Needless to say: I haven't complied with this. This arrogant buyer re-registered again - this time under a male name - and won one of my items last Friday - I think she knew that she'd be banned, so made a payment on Sunday, but was banned again on Monday. I don't encounter many instances like this, but she has registered so many times under so many different names, that I've almost lost count... Anyways, I just wanted to ask this, but would also like to thank the staff at BOB who are always friendly and willing to assist!

Gixy123

One and the same. She just goes ahead and re-registers until someone contacts BOB and have her removed that way. Somehow she's managed to re-register 6 times (that I know of) and just continues bidding as though nothing has happenend. Although I do pick up on this from time to time, I don't always have the time to contact BOB - isn't there a way that she could be blocked (using cross referencing, like when we contact BOB) before she's allowed to bid? This will save us all a huge amount of time (and at the end of the day: money).

Roz Morte

Also known as fizzy_juice and forest_green