Sign in to follow this  
dannyboy48

All negative ratings, yet still bidding

dannyboy48

:confused:Check out this one. This buyer is a member since 10 Jun 2009. He /she has made 6 tentative purchases. It appears he / she complete the purchase order for three only and yet he / she received three negative ratings?????????????????????????????????????:sad2: All ratings received by Uendjipa on bidorbuy.co.za

Angolo Antico

He / She should be blacklisted ASAP, real waste of time

DestinysAngels
:confused:Check out this one. This buyer is a member since 10 Jun 2009. He /she has made 6 tentative purchases. It appears he / she complete the purchase order for three only and yet he / she received three negative ratings?????????????????????????????????????:sad2: All ratings received by Uendjipa on bidorbuy.co.za

Morning dannyboy, i just had to tell you that i absolutely love your avatar:cool:!

lilythepink

Has anyone thought to report this to CW? I see he is still not disabled or blacklisted!

kyle2

Account disabled.:ninja:

BumbleBabe

coolness

go admin go admin GO!!

dannyboy48
Morning dannyboy, i just had to tell you that i absolutely love your avatar:cool:!

Thank you very much "Angel". I love animals, not even to kill a spider nor a snake. Ya. this is a topic much to deliberate about.