Sign in to follow this  
pin_nacle

How to be a succesfull scammer on Bob (an idiots guide)

pin_nacle

A few weeks ago I said I would eat a Canon 100-400mm if seller Media Tech could sell this lens at price quoted.

A few regular forum users accused me of being unreasonable etc. Well, I expect some serious apologies in the next few days and will step for step explain how to be a succesfull scammer.

Step 1 would be ratings (I will elaborate on this step later)

Step 2 would be to make friends with people active on this forum who have no idea how a good scam works - (lilythepink and more) - see links below

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/11664-seller-mediatech-liar-scammer-both.html

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/11651-must-scam.html

I unfortunately have to go earn a honest days living now,but will be back soon.

Regards

Johann

wayjen

I got my popcorn ready.

lilythepink
I got my popcorn ready.

Do I have to eat humble pie? Oh dear!

DestinysAngels

:sad::shock::cry:Oh golly, i hope you are wrong Johann, if you are right he fooled even me and i actually trusted and believed in him. But i guess if it is to good to be true then it actually is. But i am still hoping deep down that you are wrong though. I see he is disabled now as well and that is not a good sign and the ratings are coming in now as well!

brands online

Uhmm, can't find the seller if I search for them...

lilythepink

My humble pie is beginning to taste bitter, pin nacle!

SProducts

Whether Media Tech is a scammer or not, I still think pin_nacle was being unreasonable. You were out to get him at all costs.

I spoke to him last week early and he said he was going overseas to buy some products from suppliers. He said he was going to Bankok and he was planning to get some new suppliers. He has bought from me recently.

Maybe he's actually a scammer and running away from the country if he was really leaving the country. 99% chances are he will never conclude those deals, he has sold a lot of expensive goods and none has been received yet.

kyle2

Someone should contact the chap first before assuming anything. "they who assume relinquish all rights to mercy". If the chap has indeed gone over seas for a short time perhaps it would be prudent to wait until he returns before causing havoc.

Remember Click&ship, everyone panicked and assumed the worst and there she is back up and running after a succesful relocation.

Perhaps Admin could shed light on why the account is disabled.

EWAAN Galleries

And Admin and MediaTech are friends???

Hi All

Mediatech is a very big liar. Pinnacle was right from the beginning.

Strange enough we sent admin a private message about a week ago asking why media tech was disabled. We did not get any reply from Admin and within 30 minutes his account was back to normal with listings running.

And Nico said that he and Andries are very good friends and they sorted problem out.

Why did we not get a reply from admin as to why he was disabled???

Police case will be opened today. Mediatech can keep the R29500 we paid him but he will not go far.

qball

Before folks get involved in conspiracy theories, Nico and Andries are not friends. This is according to Nico. The account has been disabled as we are receiving complaints regarding non fulfillment due to the seller drop shipping and goods not arriving. Anyone affected by this can contact our security team at communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za for further assistance.

Thank you.

Cuan