Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Counterfeit items

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI ALL

The previous thread on this matter was closed but something was worrying me.In the thread a reply from BERTUS R was that proof was supplied in 2009 that items on sale were authentic.Now i am not a rocket scientist but how can items being sold currently be verified as authentic from proof supplied in 2009.If i bought one authentic consignment and supplied bob with that proof etc ,what is to stop me from now buying and selling my next consignment as counterfeit.Does bob do follow up checks on this type of thing.Are bob pro-active about this and is it a serious concern?

Just interested.

NEIL

qball

We feel we have investigated the issue and the seller has provided the necessary proof and we are satisfied with what was supplied to us, there would be no reason to question this again unless there was a valid complaint and proof that the items are counterfeit is supplied to us. bidorbuy is under no obligation to verify the authenticity of products listed on our site, but do so when it is required to try ensure the site is safe. Having said that we cannot verify every single item listed on the site nor constantly follow up on every single listing, this is physically impossible. The seller has the legal responsibility to ensure the products they list are authentic or that they have the rights to resell such products. The majority of products sold on the site are legitimate and authentic and we do act against sellers who do not comply with our policies.

This thread will be closed as this issue has already been addressed. Thank you.

Kind regard

Cuan