Sign in to follow this  
medley

Help with search option please.

medley    10
medley

Hi, can anyone please tell me how to search for a specific number .eg 667 within the desktop memory section under Computers & Networking.

Cause to search for 667 within Computers & Networking is a nightmare. :confused:

Thx.

JPBon    10
JPBon

are u looking for ddr 667? type some more details in the search perhaps

JPBon    10
JPBon

if so do your search for 667, then click on computers and networking then click on components etc till u narrow it down

admin    0
admin

Hi medley,

As far as I can see you have to type 667 in Find then select Computers & Networking then click Search, in the window that opens you click on Components, in the next window click on Desktop Components, in the final window click on Memory (RAM).

If there is a shorter way, I do not know about it :confused:

As JP said :bigsmile:

Maybe someone should suggest a "Search these items for" function as you get when viewing all a sellers items.

Edited by admin

medley    10
medley
are u looking for ddr 667? type some more details in the search perhaps

Thx i do search like that, but it would be better to have a sub-section search function.

medley    10
medley
Hi medley,

As far as I can see you have to type 667 in Find then select Computers & Networking then click Search, in the window that opens you click on Components, in the next window click on Desktop Components, in the final window click on Memory (RAM).

If there is a shorter way, I do not know about it :confused:

As JP said :bigsmile:

Maybe someone should suggest a "Search these items for" function as you get when viewing all a sellers items.

Thx admin and no there's no shorter way than the one u mentioned. A "Search these items for" would be the best option if we can get it.

Thx JPBon.