Sign in to follow this  
miekel

Seller has not rated me

AndreComputer

The experience for both buyer and seller ends when the seller has been paid AND the buyer received the item, so you can hold back on the rating till you receive the item and so can the seller. Then you can rate each other.

The ''Sellers Require Ratings'' email is automated ;)

Personally, I rate as soon as the buyers payment cleared in my account.

Thank you and I will then retract the neutral rating .I was under the impression that the Sellers is insisting on ratings .If it is autogenerated it puts the whole story in another perspective...Then there is no need for me to get uptight .Please accept my apologies.

Everyday is a learning curve here .

admin

No problem, all's well that ends well :cool:

AndreComputer
Mate, that's not a good plan unless you want to make an enemy of everyone you deal with.

Morning Lokimart .It seems if though you are a seller as well.In short how do you rate your buyers?This issue I think is resolved now,but I might add I went through a random number of ''BIG'' Sellers ratings and it would seem that ratings seem to get lost on their side.

A lot of negative ratings there is against them as well,and the unfair way to respond is to rate negatively as well.With a seller of a few thousand it does not really impact ons his credibility.On a buyer that is trying to maintain a positive rating throughout 5 negative ratings can be disastrous .

I have heard that the system is automated that asks for the ratings,I was not aware of this,and apparantly it gets sent to the seller as well. I still maintain that the seller reserve his/her rating until he receives his rating be it neg or pos from the buyer.

Even if the buyer was a good payer and he receives a faulty product he will get rated negatively.

I will not engage in any further corrospondence about this matter .The rating system looks if though it protects the seller and is a tool for abuse especially when you do volumes and it does not really impact if you are a seller. I should receive my parcels hopefully soon.Even if rated negatively I will judge my goods and then do the ethical thing and rate Positive. The way I read some of the sellers ratings I will still have a neg rating but that is cool.

Future business I will conduct with other people that is more proffesional.

LokiMART
Morning Lokimart .It seems if though you are a seller as well.In short how do you rate your buyers?
Anyone who's dealt with me will tell you that I rate as soon as the money clears, and I've rated 100% of my buyers. I don't always get a rating back and like you I find that frustrating. The system isn't perfect. You should relax though. You've got more than enough positive ratings to satisfy others that you're honest and reliable. That's the most important thing. Try to look at any ratings over the first 10 as just a bonus :)

tramps

i feel that sometimes sellers that don't rate you when the funds are paid in quickly wait to see what ratings the buyer gives. if it is negative or neutral you can be sure of a retaliation rating. i also send the seller an e-mail explaining the situation so the end experience sometimes is not pleasant and is not seen on bob

kebs
i feel that sometimes sellers that don't rate you when the funds are paid in quickly wait to see what ratings the buyer gives. if it is negative or neutral you can be sure of a retaliation rating. i also send the seller an e-mail explaining the situation so the end experience sometimes is not pleasant and is not seen on bob

I rate buyers as soon as payment clears. I also rate every single buyer, although about a third of them have never rated me. If I feel I deserve a bad rating, I won't change my initial rating. But if the buyer doesn't give me a chance to fix the problem, whether it be offering a replacement (usually with a gift to make up for the inconvenience) or refund, then it makes the sale less then 100% for me & I may change my rating. Let's face it, things don't always go as they should, sometimes no-one is to blame, but sellers can only control so much to please buyers.. I think it's very decent & nice of you to send a personal email rather than air the dirty stuff on Bob by the way...

allen87

But what happens when justified Negative ratings get removed??? No swearing, no ugliness, a reason and a promise to change it when the item is received.

allen87

I still believe that IF you have a problem with a seller, first try and resolve the issue privately by e-mail and use the negative rating only as a last resort or in case you still aren't satisfied...

Remember that the sellers are also business people and publicity counts a lot for them! Put yourselves in their shoes before you rate negatively, and maybe they will be more willing to help you...

Just a thought ;-)

Little Miss Muffet
Hi,

Apologies if a forum for this question already exists.

I have not yet received a rating from a seller (not +, 0 or -) after completion of transaction. I've requested that he rates me - after prompt payment and receipt of the goods. I have rated him, but what do I do now?

Cars - Radio control hummer 1:6 scale massive truck was sold for R425.00 on 25 Jun at 21:00 by gremmie in Durban

regards,

miekel

It looks like this buyer is blacklisted so he cant operate Cant buy,sell,speak hear nothing

Oh dear answered an old query --ignore