Sign in to follow this  
miekel

Seller has not rated me

Asha Craft

oh if it's a comment it will show directly underneath the specific buyer's rating that he commented on. does that make sense?

Positive rating for Small Golden Heart Photo Locket - FREE Chain ... 01 Oct 2008

Comment: Always enjoy dealing with this seller .. on the ball, proffesional ,extremely prompt.. by Teganmay (120 )

Response: An absolute pleasure doing business with you!!

Virgotec

Talamia

If you check those 28 pages, you will see they are all ratings given by buyers.

TaLamia

Exactly, they are not replies, they are all individual ratings he has given to buyers...

Virgotec

Asha Craft

Yes, that is correct.

TaLamia
Talamia

If you check those 28 pages, you will see they are all ratings given by buyers.

No. Those 28 pages of ratings were his given TO buyers.

Asha Craft

i know i'm interrupting, but those comments say... bla bla bla ON Asha Craft (this means the seller rated me.

if it says BY then it means the buyer rated the seller

Virgotec

Talamia

I think you are confused. Check who the ratings were given by

When a seller rates a buyer, the ratings are given on

admin

Hi bube02,

This seller has 23 pages of ratings from buyers and he gave 28 pages of ratings to buyers. Not replies, ratings given.

He still does owe you 2 ratings though :idea:

TaLamia

I hope reiteration of exactly what I've been saying by admin will help you understand it bube02, cos I don't know how else I can explain it to you...

Asha Craft

this is exhausting... dis soos redenaars :D

Virgotec

Ok all

I must apologise to all that I have confused. I don't know how come this happened, but on my PC at work, when I went into the "ratings given to buyers" I kept on getting a blank page with just the profile on it. Now that I am home on my own PC I see the sellers ratings to buyers appears.

Talamia, please accept my apologies, I couldn't figure out how come you see 28 pages of ratings both ways and I couldn't. :oops:

TaLamia

:wink:

admin

Hi bube02,

It happens to all of us at one stage or another :wink:

You did not perhaps, mistakenly, click on "ratings given to sellers" as that would be empty, he does not buy on bob at all.

Cali Craft and Gems

My two pennies worth...

I have given out 160 pages of ratings to my buyers, yet have only received 129 pages in return from my buyers...

That's one hell of a lot of ratings "missing"!

:wink:

Virgotec

Hi Admin

No, I know he doesn't buy on BOB. On his ratings to buyers page, I kept getting the normal BOB profile page with only his user details block on the left, nothing else, but the other ratings pages are populated.

Very weird. I spend many hours on BOB and usually when something doesn't appear correctly on a page, I would just refresh, but not today. I refreshed, closed & reopened the page a few times to try and figure out what Talamia was saying, but it wasn't there.

tramps

hi guys,

it seems he only sells and doesn't buy anything himself

PixiesBodyStudio

hi there

looks like i found the correct page to comment on

I also have a problem with ratings not from buyers form sellers !!!

i am a seller and rate all my clients and they rate me thats why we have a rating system i mean when u rate some one u dont have to go do it manually 1 at a time bid or buy has the system were u can rate a person for more than 1 product with just a few ticks !!!!

we as sellers work hard to keep clients happy and if we buy we do the same with the seller we bought from and as a seller we know what ratings mean to us for stars and point so sellers can buy from us acoriding to ratings

expesially if the seller u buy from knows the system and then still fails to rate !!!!

AndreComputer

The rating system lacks it would seem>I have decided if a seller do not rate me when receiving payment I will not rate allso from now onwards and if I do It will be a Negative rating on OVERALL Experience that includes his/her rating towards me i.r.o payment .I do not think this can be seen a rating abuse because it is clearly his /her fault.

qball

That would constitute rating abuse. The rating left should only cover the transaction, not whether a user has rated another or not.

Kind regards

Cuan

AndreComputer
That would constitute rating abuse. The rating left should only cover the transaction, not whether a user has rated another or not.

Kind regards

Cuan

Hi Cuan is the rating not part of the transaction?

admin

Hi AndreComputer,

Nope, the rating is there so all can see what experience the buyer and seller had with each other while transacting.

AndreComputer
Hi AndreComputer,

Nope, the rating is there so all can see what experience the buyer and seller had with each other while transacting.

I agree with what you are saying ,surely then the sellers MUST rate first when money's owed to them has been received in full.(The Experience).Sellers should not ask for ratings or is this an automated system that says ''Sellers Require Ratings''.

I will stick to it that I will be neutral until goods received and rating in respect to my payment has been received (MY experience).IF deal concluded and goods received as ordered I will not hesitate 1 second to alter the neutral to positive.There is two sellers that feel very upset with me because I dared say it.AS far as I know neutral ratings does not impact on their status.Why do the people feel threatened then ?

Being Neutral does not imply that the seller has given bad service ? Does it ? I do not see how it can be seen as rating abuse.

Regards and Apologies to Danking & Gemshop if you feel that I treat you unfairly.

admin
I agree with what you are saying ,surely then the sellers MUST rate first when money's owed to them has been received in full.(The Experience).Sellers should not ask for ratings or is this an automated system that says ''Sellers Require Ratings''.

I will stick to it that I will be neutral until goods received and rating in respect to my payment has been received (MY experience).

The experience for both buyer and seller ends when the seller has been paid AND the buyer received the item, so you can hold back on the rating till you receive the item and so can the seller. Then you can rate each other.

The ''Sellers Require Ratings'' email is automated ;)

Personally, I rate as soon as the buyers payment cleared in my account.

LokiMART
I will stick to it that I will be neutral until goods received and rating in respect to my payment has been received (MY experience).IF deal concluded and goods received as ordered I will not hesitate 1 second to alter the neutral to positive.There is two sellers that feel very upset with me because I dared sy it.AS far as I know neutral ratings does not impact on their status.Why do the people feel threatened then ?

Mate, that's not a good plan unless you want to make an enemy of everyone you deal with.