Sign in to follow this  
scooby784

Another unfair rating?

scooby784

Well I received my first negative today after the buyer "changed" his rating after having the item for 4 days. Here's a link to what I sold to him. Playstation 3 - **CRAZZYY PRE HOLIDAY SALE** PS3 80GB + AWESOME 4 GAMES + BLURAY REMOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! was sold for R2,499.00 on 15 Nov at 05:23 by scooby784 in Marble Ray (ID:28569273) .

So I phoned him on the day that he receives the item from the post office to find out if everything is ok and he ask's me if there's a controller included. I said no, as I didnt list one in the description, please read the listing again .He said " oh ok ". I then asked him if he was happy with the console and the items that he received with it. He said " Yes, im happy with the purchase thanks" I replied by saying that there are sellers on Bob that sell controllers and that he can get one for around R150. He just said ok the cut the call.

Now 4 days later, he changes his positive rating to a negative and says that I should of been " more explicant on the detail of the product". Its not my fault that he didnt read the listing properly. Also, if he was not sure he should of asked me a qustion. He knows how to use that function as he asked me a qustion before he bought it. Now I get a negative, even though he himself said that he was happy with the purchase! Thats being very immature.

kyle2

send a complaint to Bob with all the details, they might sort it out for you.

scooby784

Yeah thanks, thats a good idea. I tried contacting the buyer to sort this out the simple way but no luck. Seems some people just want things their way...

babyface2

also just received an unfair neutral thank goodness because i did not send him my banking details, when the details is on the order. now he wants me to cancell the sale because i have an attitude. i mailed him and explained that i do not have time to send banking details to every single buyer as i sell to a lot of people.

kebs

I would offer him the option of returning the console for a refund. One does expect a controller to come with the console, but seeing as you checked with him that he was happy & he said he was, he shouldn't leave negative feedback now.. Experience has taught me to be 100% clear with what's included & what's not as people will just assume..