Sign in to follow this  
farah786

Are sellers allowed to auction items not in stock?

Rudix
Hi All

Drop Ship is totaly crap and should be stopped this is a auction site not a online store for overseas dealers. I had a case this week after waiting for my stuff was told that the seller does not like my attitude so he canceled my order and filed a snc for not reading his terms all because I asked when is my shipment due so Mr eXpansys you pissed off the wrong customer and if a do not get a full refund in 24 hrs I will make a case against you

I am having exactly the same problem with eXpansys, After more than 6 weeks they offered a refund, I agreed so they filed a SNC against me! Anyway, appealed and had it upheld but no refund, they insist on payment within 24 hours but when it comes to refunding......

And they are still advertising the item with 15 days availability, I asked 3 times and they said 15 days.......

RAJRULES1

I always knew this seller was problematic, especially with Maradonna and Messi Signatures looking like they were signed by the same person.:mad:

MsPlod
...that's how we all got scammed by MediaTech.

Just interested - has anyone heard anything further about Mediatech aka Nico Smith?

qball

The investigating officer contacted us today and we have been told that an arrest is imminent!

ClickandShip

Qball, do you really look like your avatar?

ClickandShip

Telly Savalas...

ClickandShip

Always had you pictured for some rugged, Dr. Muldoon, Days of our Lives type heartthrob, oh the betrayal...

qball
Always had you pictured for some rugged, Dr. Muldoon, Days of our Lives type heartthrob, oh the betrayal...

wishful thinking!