Sign in to follow this  
RAG Auctioneers

Searching for old listings (3 month bracket)

RAG Auctioneers

I am not going to lie, the 3 month bracket that we are allowed to search for old listings is very annoying.

Jan - Mar ; Mar - May; May - Jul; July - Sept; Then I eventually find the listing I am looking for.

I dont know if any other sellers agree?

I am sure there is a reason for putting this limit up, but cant the max period be a year or something?

Rich.

Cali Craft and Gems

Or even just 6 months at a push... the 3 month bracket is definitely frustrating when you're looking for something specific!

retailrush

Agreed - 6 month's would be second prize... :huh:

MsPlod
Or even just 6 months at a push... the 3 month bracket is definitely frustrating when you're looking for something specific!

6 months would be great!!

qball

If you are utilising the new selling page and format, you can select the Advanced Search tab, and can do a date range search up to 2 years for sales.

Kind regards

Cuan

retailrush

@ qball - that's great for searching for old sales.

But I sometimes want to search for items that did not sell and somehow didn't get re-listed - that way I don't have to re-photograph the item and can just re-list... (I hope that makes sense).

qball

Have you looked at your Unsuccessful or Closed listings under Listings in your Selling area? The option to copy and relist is located there so you can easily relist the item...