Sign in to follow this  
admin

Pack Up

mellowred

I didn't know the name, but do know some of the music. I like your taste in music Mr Admin.

Was Charley Pride the original artist of Cotton Fields? Who has ever been to a Karaoke night and not heard Cotton Fields at least once.

MsPlod
catchy toons are the worse.

LOL - here is another for you - "Mama Mia - here we go again..." headphones.gif

Don't mention songs that you can't get out of your head! I've had Neil Diamonds' "America" repeating itself through my mind all week and it's driving me batty! (the guys cranked up the hifi over the weekend to irritate my sister-in-law but now I'm being driven to distraction!)

and for you CaliCraft - to displace America... 15_1_134.gifGood old slowhand LOL

Edited by MsPlod

lilythepink

Now, now, now. What on earth are you all listening to while I'm away? I thought "Lily the Pink" would stay Samantha's favourite song (as it is mine!) :sad::sad:

meeks

Hi Admin,

I clicked on this link for "Crystal chandeliers" could not believe it, when I heard the song. It was a favourite of my late Dad's, but I did not know who sang the song, so what a surprise to find a few more by the same artist, also big favourites in my Parent's house.

Thank you!!! It brought back lovely memories, almost could hear my Dad singing along to the tunes (Snot en Trane this side) but enjoyed the songs nevertheless.