Sign in to follow this  
Wild Olive Art

Cheap junk from China

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

I am really fed up with some of the rubbish sold here on BOB

Earlier this year , I purchased an MP3 player for a couple of hundred rand . It was not a "giveaway"so I was ill prepared for the junk I received. The item did not work , I sent it back to the seller requesting a refund , however he chose to replace the item with another one - also junk that did not work. I left the issue there because I could not have been bothered to post it back at my expense again !

Then there were the 2 useless pedometers - also not cheap and I see this seller has since been blacklisted but there are others selling the same rubbish.

This week I received another electronic item that I wished to give as a Christmas gift - the box is crushed and in no shape to give as a gift and - you guessed it - the item does not work !

These sellers are very crafty in their advertising and it is impossible to see or even guess from their listings and item photos how cheap and nasty the goods are. It has put me off buying anything on here that looks like a bargain !!:disgusted:

miraclebabycaw    10
miraclebabycaw

yip it's really annoying isn't it. I've learnt to be very careful with purchases and only buy from people that I have had good dealings with in the past. The stuff I sell (mainly toys) I explicitly put on not chinese cheap crap because there is so much of it out there.