Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBabe

What should be under the Adult category?

booksallsizes
Perhaps it is something soft, in which event you could strangle somebody with it? A dangerous "cultural" weapon? :laugh:

Still bugging me - the seller has had a lot of page views from me because am still very confused... :huh:

Strange dog collar, cultural weapon - these all make much more sense! Also looks like one of those weird frisbee things you throw for dogs. Or a fancy UFO...

lilythepink
What should be under the Adult category? Debbie Does Dallas - on VHS - should that be in the X rated or "Classics"?.

Good grief. Does she do the whole town or just a man named Dallas? If it's the whole town, definitely under X-Rated!!

Howard Neill

I remember Dallas on TV.

MrAerospace
I remember Dallas on TV.

I remember "Dallas" on TV only too well. Our friends always came around to our house for supper on Tuesday nights - a bring-and-share supper - to watch the programme, first in black and white and then we got a colour TV set. We had such fun. Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end ...

booksallsizes
I think it's a chastity belt. :hm: Earnest is a forum member. He's going to have to help out with this.

Please Ernest - help us!!! :smile1:

lilythepink
Please Ernest - help us!!! :smile1:

Perhaps Ernest is also trying to fathom what the item really is! LOL :laugh:

Guest Guest

I'm truly not into any add-ons... Never was! But that thing has four holes in it... One curtained one looks like it's for looks only... It may be even a multi-gendered item?:nuts:... So, since it's really a "single" big ring with a fancy upper-curtained sideshow-hole in it... It looks rather like a dainty slingband f?? Putting it very mildly - tactful...

PS You cannot find some of the words used in this post in a dictionary... - kids may be in the forums too. Just looks like one [plain] nasty item...!

Edited by qball
Inappropriate content

Kit W
I remember "Dallas" on TV only too well. Our friends always came around to our house for supper on Tuesday nights - a bring-and-share supper - to watch the programme, first in black and white and then we got a colour TV set. We had such fun. Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end ...

Terry.

I hope that you are not making any reference to "Debbie does Dallas?" - mind you, that is also a distant memory - lol

Regards

Kit

lilythepink
Terry.

I hope that you are not making any reference to "Debbie does Dallas?" - mind you, that is also a distant memory - lol

Regards

Kit

Terry says - where would we be without our memories? LOL

And The Beak says "sex say hello to Terry"! LOL

wayjen

ha ha ha ha VEET!!!!!!!!!!!!