Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBabe

What should be under the Adult category?

MsPlod

Should be called the full monty!

Sob, I failed the pencil test!

Should certainly be under X-rated - would probably sell better there too...:surprised:

voldermort

Ok, so you do the pencil test and all but what I'd like to know is if the pencil stays under your boobs or goes flying across the room, what does it matter seeing as there is no "dress" involved here at all.............:suspicious: just hang backpack straps around you and there you go, also no testing involved.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

And i thought the pencil test was for men!!!!

admin

Morality saved :grin:

Guest Guest
Should be called the full monty!

Sob, I failed the pencil test!

Should certainly be under X-rated - would probably sell better there too...:surprised:

HI! :-)

You say... Look what IS also "open" to any kid... (From same seller...)

Baby_Doll

PS Yes, I have "view NOT x-rated stuff" enabled.

JPBon

My only issue with the adult section is that all the items are discreet, we can see who sells the stuff but not who buys it....that is terribly unfair in my eyes. We would probably be shocked to see who the buyers were. :razz:

BumbleBabe

I also have "view NOT x-rated stuff" enabled because I have a 7 year old around me all the time. X-rated belongs in adult section!

voldermort
Morality saved :grin:

I think not....with this so called invisible "dress" the pencil test would be quite applicable for men too :amuse:

lilythepink
My only issue with the adult section is that all the items are discreet, we can see who sells the stuff but not who buys it....that is terribly unfair in my eyes. We would probably be shocked to see who the buyers were. :razz:

I agree with JP. Would be really interesting to know who the buyers are! Anyone on this forum ???

ClickandShip

I missed it all!!! Already Deleted and I thought I would get a quick pick me up in the morning :razz:

It's been a while you know..:wondering:

Does that fall under TMI??:push:

MsPlod
I missed it all!!! Already Deleted and I thought I would get a quick pick me up in the morning :razz:

It's been a while you know..:wondering:

Does that fall under TMI??:push:

This isn't the exact item you missed (it was a red one) - but it is the same sort of thong (I mean thing):toung:

Login Page

Hope you have your glasses on Wayne :nuts:

(x-rated must be enabled to view this item folks)

ClickandShip

Nice....uhm.....nails...

MsPlod
Nice....uhm.....nails...

Bwah hah hah hah hah!!

dominiquesonline

I tried to complain already to BOB about what they allow off the X-rated area, but got no joy from them. It made me feel pretty sick I can tell you - money is obviously all they after and they don't care about anything else.

Maybe if we all club up they will take more note!

I believe listing in the X-rated catagory costs more..??? If this is so then BOB is certainly not helping the problem, as of course sellers are going to look for cheaper listing options. Its disgraceful.

AndreComputer

Edible.............:grin:

admin

Hi VictoryPuzzle,

Thank you for your comments.

Items that are reported for explicitness of a sexual nature that are not in the X-Rated category are removed immediately. In my humble opinion, an item like this however, with no explicit pictures of a lady wearing them, need not be in the X-Rated section.

Bras & Bra Sets - New and hottiest item, C-String more hotter than G-String was listed for R31.00 on 23 Jan at 12:16 by ernest7119 in Hong Kong (ID:31760152)

These lingerie items are viewable by all that goes into a place like Woolworths. Please keep reporting items with explicit pictures, worn by models, that are not in the X-Rated category.

Have a lovely weekend.

MrAerospace

I'm not a modern man but I would run a mile from any woman wearing this contraption - whether around her neck or around anything else on her body!

voldermort

I would list this under Militaria, because to me it seems like a weapon of some sort.......I'm sure hitting someone on the head with that could do serious damage :idea:

lilythepink
I would list this under Militaria, because to me it seems like a weapon of some sort.......I'm sure hitting someone on the head with that could do serious damage :idea:

Perhaps it is something soft, in which event you could strangle somebody with it? A dangerous "cultural" weapon? :laugh: