Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBabe

Why was this buyer blacklisted?

lilythepink

Must be a very good reason! Could be a shill bidder? Could be false information given when registering on BoB? There are so many reasons why a person could be blacklisted.

BumbleBabe

Ok what do I do, do I have something to worry about?

lilythepink

Contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za with all the gen and they'll advise you what to do! Good luck

DestinysAngels

Hi BB, you just go ahead and file an SNC, BOB will sort out the rest, so don't worry it will all work out, done this a couple of times:blink1:!

BumbleBabe

No, payment cleared this morning and all is well, I was just wondering with 3 perches and 2 good ratings what could possibly be the reason for black listing.

mellowred

Hmm ... now I'm curious too.

qball

User was blacklisted for shill bidding.

brands online

And HATS OFF to Admin in the wild west! :bigsmile:

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

Great work admin.I think all shill bidders should be named and shamed here on the forum.Not the blacklisted seller but the original seller who is responsible for setting up the 2nd account and doing the shill bidding.What about A REGISTER of the offenders.Will definitely make any seller think twice about doing it again and also give the buyers the option to support ethical sellers before those that have offended.

NEIL

MsPlod
HI

Great work admin.I think all shill bidders should be named and shamed here on the forum.Not the blacklisted seller but the original seller who is responsible for setting up the 2nd account and doing the shill bidding.What about A REGISTER of the offenders.Will definitely make any seller think twice about doing it again and also give the buyers the option to support ethical sellers before those that have offended.

NEIL

That is one of the BEST suggestions I have yet heard on this forum! The shill-bidder register should be as much of an institution as the thread to report non-paying bidders. Seconded!

BumbleBabe

Oh ok thanks qball. Very good reason eeeeek :blink:

Edited by BumbleBabe
spelling Oopsy

BumbleBabe
HI

NEIL

Really good idea, add it to the suggestion box

lilythepink

Just occasionally I am right! :awesome:

eZethu Coins
Just occasionally I am right! :awesome:

As in "on every occasion" or "some occasions" ? :-)

BumbleBabe

Ok so I get an e-mail yesterday from this buyer and my positive rating :confused:

So was BOB wrong? And some others?

admin
Ok so I get an e-mail yesterday from this buyer and my positive rating :confused:

So was BOB wrong? And some others?

Nope, he does know the seller, he sent in his documentation and shill bidding was explained to him, given a second chance :wink:

BumbleBabe
Nope, he does know the seller, he sent in his documentation and shill bidding was explained to him, given a second chance :wink:

He he he :nuts: Thanks for the mail and advice, Now I will know as well

Never to old to learn hey