Sign in to follow this  
JPBon

How long does bobpay Eft take to clear

JPBon    10
JPBon

I have a buyer who paid for their purchase on saturday afternoon for their purchase via Bobpay Eft

The item sits in my received payments as awaiting payment, how long does this normally take to clear.

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

Usually within 30min to 1 hour, please check if your buyer used the correct reference number.

JPBon    10
JPBon

Thanks for your reply I thought so, have sent hello@bidorbuy an email so hopefully they sort it out

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

One must remember though that EFT payments where the buyer used the Standard Bank info can take up to 3 or 4 days - used to be up to 1 week! The fault lays entirely on the banks' side. To speed up the process, I usually send BoB the proof of payment so they can do the allocation manually.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I bank with Standard and when I make BoB eft payments to sellers they go through within an hour PROVIDED I put the correct BoB reference on the payment (which I am now very careful to do!) No more problems with BoB eft payments whatsoever.

JPBon    10
JPBon

Have spoken to Bob this morning and they are trying to trace the payment, they will contact the buyer and ask her to supply the proof of payment so they can manually allocate.