Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

This buyer should be ashamed of herself!!!

wayjen
As our policy is not to delete bids, I'll make a note to look for payment in three to four weeks before filing a SNC for non-payment. i think that's fair either way :unsure:

You wait 3 to 4 weeks?

brands online
You wait 3 to 4 weeks?

not usually, but the payment in a bottle is gonna take that long to get back from said trip out to sea...:smile:

wayjen

ha ha ha the cheque is in the mail and the post office is on strike.

BumbleBabe
I echo MsPlod's sentiments, JP. Do you know that I have never had a broken bone in all my life? And, despite my hundred-and-plenty years, when I had a bone density test done for a possible knee-replacement op more than 18 months ago, I was told I had the bone density of a 17 year-old. So, hopefully, my bones will outlast me?!! Hope your finger recovers soon.

By the way, I didn't have the scheduled knee-replacement op - I went for acupuncture treatments once a week for 10 weeks and now I only go when I have severe pain - which isn't very often anymore!

Good on you, I was stupid enough to have a knee op. Have more pain and problems now. Have broken almost all bones incl 3 fingers, 1 I broke twice :embarrest: very eina

Wayjen, no one takes cheques any more. :toung:

Bertman Trading

Never a broken bone for me either, despite the fact that i fell off the roof of a double story house onto concrete, accidents,arm trapped in electric gate whilst opening, diving into shallow pool etc.

Injuries:

Cracked ribs, dislocated finger and knee(which I relocated myself as I was too shy to ask for help from the on-site paramedics), bent bones (arm had a curve after the gate episode for about three weeks) and I relocated the chest to spine connector bone thingy when I fell off the double story house's roof. I was playing with fireworks on the roof in a complex and the neighbouring Police officer got onto their roof with a gun and I had to choose bullet or concrete.....Needless to say I chose the concrete and I had to fix myself up before I cycled home as I was banned from playing with fireworks by my dad...

I still feel today that it was unfair to ban a Guy FAwkes baby from playing with Fireworks! I just love blowing things up:cool: where no animals are close though.

Have an explosive evening everyone..hehe:blink1:

SProducts
ha ha ha the cheque is in the mail and the post office is on strike.

Better yet, STD Bank has retrenched the teller who processed your cheque and they cant find the cheque anymore!:smile:

wayjen
Better yet, STD Bank has retrenched the teller who processed your cheque and they cant find the cheque anymore!:smile:

at least rubber does not not fall apart in the wash if the teller forgets the cheque in their back pocket.

lilythepink
at least rubber does not not fall apart in the wash if the teller forgets the cheque in their back pocket.

Just hope the rubber cheque was written with indelible ink!

brands online
Here's a new one...

Andile Maki (1)

17 Nov 2010 14:23

can you remove myself as bidder fo this ite. I just received news that i must be out at sea tomorrow morning for three weeks..

Should I add payment via 'message in a bottle' to my payment options...:wondering:

Update:

As mentioned, the bid was NOT deleted, as per our policy. Suffice to say, the buyer then bid on and won a second auction as well. Payment was also received the afternoon of the following day...

So I guess that ship has sailed... or not...:biggrin:

Have to maintain, 90% are 'excuses for buyers'.

P.S: Have decided NOT to include 'message in a bottle' as a payment option :toung: