Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

This buyer should be ashamed of herself!!!

SProducts    10
SProducts

I received this question to request a bid cancellation, the reason is rather stupid. Some parents would say anything, even lie about their kids to get bids deleted.

Good Day,

I would like to cancell this bid. My daughter (2yrs)pressed the "place your bid option" in error.

I would like to apologise for any inconvinience caused in advance.

Please can you let me know whether this is in order.

Regards,

Sipho

Edited by SProducts

babyface2    10
babyface2

looks like ablatant lie to me did the 2 year old also press the confirm your bid option:nuts:

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
looks like ablatant lie to me did the 2 year old also press the confirm your bid option:nuts:

After first entering several numbers... LOL!!!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Goodness....now we've really heard the "cherry on the cake" . Absolutely unbelievable. Sipho, please mention who the "buyer" is as I would like to block him/her immediately. If the 2-year old can confirm a bid, just think what the dog will do next.....they've got the same size brain as a 2-year old (and this is a fact!)

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
If the 2-year old can confirm a bid, just think what the dog will do next.....they've got the same size brain as a 2-year old (and this is a fact!)

I beg to differ here, a dog does not have the size of a 2 year olds brain guaranteed, you can teach a 2 month old pup to pee on newspaper and sit and lay on command with repetition!:disgusted:

wayjen    10
wayjen

had a few of those mistakes in the last few months we however do not cancel bids.

mellowred    10
mellowred
I beg to differ here, a dog does not have the size of a 2 year olds brain guaranteed, you can teach a 2 month old pup to pee on newspaper and sit and lay on command with repetition!:disgusted:

and what does that say about 58 year old men? Ever tried training one of them to put the toilet seat down? :unsure:

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
and what does that say about 58 year old men? Ever tried training one of them to put the toilet seat down? :unsure:

I gave up on people years ago, well i just train them for the sake of our furries, trying to understand them has disapeared! Dogs are now my forte'!:blink:

meeks    10
meeks

Good one Babyface2!!!!!. The child must be genius in the making.

brands online    10
brands online
had a few of those mistakes in the last few months we however do not cancel bids.

Us either, have had the weirdest requests and excuses just like this one though, I'd be wary though... at 3 years the kid will probably be running their own BOB account and put us all out of business...:toung:

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading
That was very fast, well unfortunately she got outbid before I could even check to delete the bid.

Sipho

Unfortunately or fortunately?:blink1:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This 2 year old is something else - wonder if she's enrolling at Oxford University for next year? :twisted:

Edited by lilythepink

JPBon    10
JPBon

I wonder if I can use the excuse I have a broken finger, and it keeps hitting keys it shouldnt. (I really do have a broken finger) it doesnt make typing very easy.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
I wonder if I can use the excuse I have a broken finger, and it keeps hitting keys it shouldnt. (I really do have a broken finger) it doesnt make typing very easy.

Now, JPBon, WHAT has your finger been getting up to? :unsure::unsure:

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading

JPBon it will definitely be a plausible excuse!

How did you manage to break a finger by the way?:blink:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
JPBon it will definitely be a plausible excuse!

How did you manage to break a finger by the way?:blink:

See, JP - I am NOT the only one who needs to know how you broke your finger! :smile:

JPBon    10
JPBon

I fell and landed with full force on my one finger, its getting better but its no longer as straight as it used to be.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

OW!!! You poor thing- hope it heals quickly! Do yourself a GREAT BIG favour and go to a physiotherapist. It might sound strange but you really can improve the mobility (and straightness) of your finger - even while it is healing. Been there, done that - got the wardrobe (and a fully functional finger).

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
OW!!! You poor thing- hope it heals quickly! Do yourself a GREAT BIG favour and go to a physiotherapist. It might sound strange but you really can improve the mobility (and straightness) of your finger - even while it is healing. Been there, done that - got the wardrobe (and a fully functional finger).

I echo MsPlod's sentiments, JP. Do you know that I have never had a broken bone in all my life? And, despite my hundred-and-plenty years, when I had a bone density test done for a possible knee-replacement op more than 18 months ago, I was told I had the bone density of a 17 year-old. So, hopefully, my bones will outlast me?!! Hope your finger recovers soon.

By the way, I didn't have the scheduled knee-replacement op - I went for acupuncture treatments once a week for 10 weeks and now I only go when I have severe pain - which isn't very often anymore!

brands online    10
brands online

Here's a new one...

Andile Maki (1)

17 Nov 2010 14:23

can you remove myself as bidder fo this ite. I just received news that i must be out at sea tomorrow morning for three weeks..

Should I add payment via 'message in a bottle' to my payment options...:wondering:

Edited by brands online

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
Should I add payment via 'message in a bottle' to my payment options...:wondering:

LOL!!

It could really be true though. Sometimes these sorts of things do happen, unlike babies getting the digits and the buttons all correct for bidding hah hah hah!

Maybe just watch the buyer's activity on BoB - you'll soon see whether it was true or not ;)

SProducts    10
SProducts
LOL!!

It could really be true though. Sometimes these sorts of things do happen, unlike babies getting the digits and the buttons all correct for bidding hah hah hah!

Maybe just watch the buyer's activity on BoB - you'll soon see whether it was true or not ;)

Yes could be true, I had a buyer who won an item was going overseas and then asked the wife to settle everything. Another buyer paid and asked the item not to be sent till she's back at the end of November.

This could be true but also an excuse for the bidder.

Sipho

brands online    10
brands online
Yes could be true, I had a buyer who won an item was going overseas and then asked the wife to settle everything. Another buyer paid and asked the item not to be sent till she's back at the end of November.

This could be true but also an excuse for the bidder.

Sipho

As our policy is not to delete bids, I'll make a note to look for payment in three to four weeks before filing a SNC for non-payment. i think that's fair either way :unsure: