Sign in to follow this  
MacMuffin

CSV export for items bought

MacMuffin

We have released a small buyer-enhancement which allows you to export your purchases as CSV. We hope that buyers who had such a requirement will find this enhancement useful.

The export function can be found in the "Buying"-tab when you click through "Items Bought or Won in the past 2 weeks" and "All Items Bought or Won".

Guest Guest

Is there no way that you could implement the history like the selling history. I can go back on the selling history to 2009.The purchase history won't go back that far. Please help. Its just a suggestion as I need records for my database.

MacMuffin
Is there no way that you could implement the history like the selling history. I can go back on the selling history to 2009.The purchase history won't go back that far. Please help. Its just a suggestion as I need records for my database.

You can already do this - just specify a date range which does not exceed 3 months (i.e. 1st April 2009 - 1st July 2009 will show that you have purchased 10 items). So you would have to work through your purchases in 3-month-increments to get all the data.