Sign in to follow this  
Shuaib_S

Seller Clicknship not responding

Shuaib_S

This seller is a verified seller and i bought with confidence and paid on the 15th of October she gave me a fake tracking number at first and then admitted that it was wrong and that she will give me the correct number i called several times and was promised that she will get back to me but nothing and now the cell number is unavailable, how does this verified user thing work?

JPBon

Yip she hasnt got her internet sorted yet, just be patient.

babyface2

give poor clicknship a break. has nothing ever gone wrong in your life. please read the forum every day to keep up to date with sellers etc.

YSLMAGIC
This seller is a verified seller and i bought with confidence and paid on the 15th of October she gave me a fake tracking number at first and then admitted that it was wrong and that she will give me the correct number i called several times and was promised that she will get back to me but nothing and now the cell number is unavailable, how does this verified user thing work?

i know you feeling like you could be getting ripped off , but we all know clicknship and im sure i speak for most forum members when i say you have nothing to worry about , im sure it will be sorted out asap and you will get a justifyable explanation for the delay....so dont stress :smile:

dstorm

Hello all

Shuaib S paid on the 15th on October and you are telling him / her to be patient?

This was two weeks before the road trip. Am I missing something?

Regards

Jacques

Guest Guest
give poor clicknship a break. has nothing ever gone wrong in your life. please read the forum every day to keep up to date with sellers etc.

WOW!!!

What a simple yet, such a lovely reply! :smile:

Ditto!

Kind regards.

PS YSLMAGIC, Sorry!!! I was responding to another thread! :-( Sorry again! :sad:; A 100% "My mistake!" !)

Edited by Edmund1000
Sorry!

YSLMAGIC

PS YSLMAGIC, get a simple spellchecker, while waiting for a person responding to your liking; OK? Honestly... You surely reacted way too soon!

i think im having a moment , im confused as to what you saying

MsPlod
i think im having a moment , im confused as to what you saying

I'd say - nofeedtroll.gif

MsPlod
Shuaib S paid on the 15th on October and you are telling him / her to be patient? This was two weeks before the road trip. Am I missing something?

It is part of the same issue - have a look at http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/community-chat-forum/11460-i-have-tell-someone.html

I suspect life has been a bit wobbly for the past month or more!

Hope C&S can get her act back on track pronto though...

Good luck C&S

Guest Guest

She was just going through a very tough time with a lot happening in her life and she did explain everything on the forum some time before it started going wrong. I do not believe she is doing anything intentionaly or to "scam" anyone, but she did update us and said that she is settling in and sorting out the items and internet so I am sure she will be sending your item soon.

Shuaib_S

ok thanks for the reassurance people ill just wait a few more days monday will be a month since i paid by credit card so it would've cleared instantly but anyway ill try and be a bit more patient i have read the other forums and i see that she has a lot of issues... the thing is that she should atleast have her cell phone on which has been off for the past 3 days..

mellowred

Perhaps one of the forum members has some way of contacting C&S.

It is very possible that the flurry of the break up, decision to move, arranging transport, packing, moving house, coping with cats settling in, facing a new environment and social circumstances, unpacking, trying to keep buyers happy, struggling with internet issues, etc, etc. Has taken it's toll.

Stress and depression are very hard to deal with.

Hope someone can contact her and find out how she is.

lilythepink

I'm sure we'll be hearing from her soon.

RAJRULES1

:whistling:

I have bought over R400 worth of stuff from C&S and havent rated yet even though I did not get my items yet, no response to my numerous emails and tracking number that does not exist. I have bought from C&S on numerous occasions and never had a problem, so I am giving C&S the benefit of the doubt. Hope thisngs work out soon as I see her ratings are going bad very fast.

admin

Hi Shuaib_S,

You can read about it here : The 'bidorbuy Buyer Protection Programme'

I am closing this thread for now, will open it again should there be a need to.

Thank you.

admin

Hi Shuaib_S,

I just spoke to ClickandShip, she does not have internet at the moment due to the relocating. She is hard at work to get the backlog sorted out, your item will be posted by Friday at the latest.