Sign in to follow this  
Asha Craft Jewellery

Newsletter

Asha Craft Jewellery

Been wondering for a while: When are the bidders going to be limited to one spot per username? Give everyone a chance. It's the same products advertised week in, week out. The same sellers, selling the same items. The price per spot goes up to R300 easily, meaning that we can't advertise just anything. You have to make it worthwhile spending R300 for a spot, so it's highpriced merchandise. Watches, massage chairs, rings. :sick:

My point.... IT'S BORING!

Any feedback from the guys in charge?

Guest Guest

Hi Asha

I am not very clear, Repeat in details

babyface2

do not quite know what you are getting at.:huh:

Asha Craft Jewellery

The crazy wednesday newsletter. It allows sellers to bid on advertising space. You can currently bid on two spots. I want to know if and when it will change to one spot per seller so that there can be a wider variety of items in the newsletter. Bidorbuy staff will know what i'm talking about.

YSLMAGIC

HI Asha.are you referring to the bob spots that get advertised on Fridays? its an auction so i guess its always going to be for bigger items , you cant spend R300 on advertising when an item is probably going to get sold for even up to R500.........and i doubt bob would limit it to just 1 as this is like an auction you and i would run and i guess like us they also want to get maximum price on it...but it is limited to i think 5

YSLMAGIC

oh ok sorry its 2 spots , i dont know so well because i havent ever bothered to bid on it because i sell cheaper items

SProducts
Been wondering for a while: When are the bidders going to be limited to one spot per username? Give everyone a chance. It's the same products advertised week in, week out. The same sellers, selling the same items. The price per spot goes up to R300 easily, meaning that we can't advertise just anything. You have to make it worthwhile spending R300 for a spot, so it's highpriced merchandise. Watches, massage chairs, rings. :sick:

My point.... IT'S BORING!

Any feedback from the guys in charge?

I get it, its very difficult to get a spot unless you have high priced product to sell. I agree with you a variety of offers would be nice, but unfortunately its an auction and if you cant afford to win it at around R300.00, hard luck.

I alway bid and put in my maximum, one I will be lucky. I once won a few times before, but now the competition is very high.

Sipho